Faint line pt 2

The faint line which was displayed on the screen, was the only sign which informed them about him being alive. A thin faint line. Between life and death. Yoongi sat there red eyed looking at jin. The way he has been doing for the past 3 weeks since that weired incidence. All the members had different way to showcase their worry. Yoongi being the depressed red eyes person who just sits there and weeps silently.

Namjoon, the boyfriend like friend used to take his hand in his and rub his palm warm since they were getting colder and colder. Jimin used to sit and call out jin to wake up and take him to the mall. To talk with him. That taehyung again ate his dumpling and he was mad at him. To punish jungkook for stealing his phone that hobi hyung made fun of him.

Taehyung just came and sat near his leg either crying or reminding jin of the fun things they used to do. Jungkook on other hand found his escape from the situation with his work. The album which he promised to release 2 years ago which was still underwork was completed in just 3 days after the incident.

Not just that, he worked and worked so much, he learnt the choreography of their upcoming mv in 1 hour. Hoseok was the kinda sane one. He cared for the members, reminded them to eat and wash up. Told them that jin hyung will be mad if he comes to know it. That he will feel bad. And in his name they used to do their daily basic task.

It didn't meant that he didn't cared for his hyung....it was just that "we can't promise anything" from the doctor 3 weeks ago kept him on this belief that either his hyung will make it or he will not.

And if the later comes true, bangtan will be completely over the edge and die outta hunger. He just doesn't want it to let it happen now.....cause there was still a hope that everything will be ok. And he was holding on this last strand, he was.

(3 weeks ago)
"What happened?  Tell us jin hyung." Namjoon asked jin who was sitting there his head on yoongi's shoulder. Jin just didn't knew how...most importantly what to tell them? Tell them that he can see dead people and go like "yeah namjoon I talked to your deceased grandma the other day, she told me you used to roam naked when you were 4 years old" or, "jimin I talked to that friend of yours whom you lost touch with since school, am sorry to inform he killed himself and he regrets doing it because he now misses you." Or

"hoseok do you remeber that candy shop man who used to give you free candies? Well he died 10 years ago and he says that I need to give you a candy every week to make up to the lost weeks." What is he suppose to do? Most importantly will they even belive him. No they won't.

"If you think they won't belive you then come with us." One of the spirit said to him. Yes he should go live with them. He helped them after all. They will be perfect. To escape the questions and judgments. "Come with us jin." A spirit reached her hand towards jin.

Jin to tried to reach it. He didn't even noticed that he fainted until he woke up for a split second. "Why the fuck are you driving like a fucking sloth Jung hoseok can't you see jin needs a doctor now!" He heard yoongi scream and curse at hoseok. Yoongi never screamd at anyone unless it was an emergency.

He felt jungkook's tear fall on his hair as his warm fingers threaded through his hair. His body was in taehyungs arms held tightly. But he blacked out again. "Its ok hyung everything will be alright soon" namjoon said as he opened his eye for a while.

He was sitting on a chair near a bed. His hand threaded in jin's. He moved his eyes to see taehyung sleeping near his leg. He blacked out again. Only to open his eyes to teary eyed hoseok saying, "just..breath.....hyung just breath...." while jimin sat there sniffling. That was the last thing jin saw. It was 3 weeks ago.

(Hoseok pov)
It's been 3 weeks since jin hyung passed out in park and we found out that he had a strange condition where the mind goes in a coma like condition sending the body in such a  conditionas well. Possibly for days.