Miss right

An:- there will be pronoun change of jin (from he to she but jin will still be preferring he) in between the story.

------------------------------------------------------------

He got up. He felt different. Lighter? Yeah that's probably how he felt at the moment. He sighed getting up walking when a strand of hair came on his eyes. He tucked it back, he needs to probably get a hair cut. Soon.

He walked off towards the sink. He was still sleepy. He took the brush put the paste on it. Brushing his teeth. He rubbed his eyes to get a better look at himself.

There he was in the mirror. Long black hair, small beautiful face, small button nose, almond eyes, plump lips, broad shoulders, and breast. Wait. Breast? Since when he had breasts? His eyes widen. As his last leg of sleep was shaken off. Wait wait. The face is his. BUT THE GODDAMN BODY IS OF A WOMEN?

He panicked taking a step back and slipping on the floor. It hurted but not his butt rather his newly got breast they hurted. He looked at his hands, shaking. He felt so different. Taking all the courage he had, he touched his chest. Not wanting them to be real rather just a body suit. But no....they were actually real. Round firm and, woah perfect. He panicked even more.

What if...his...what if his.....he took a deep breath. And the remaining fragment of the courage he had left, he gathered it and took a quick peek inside his underwear. No dick. His eyes wide. No no...this is not true. His whole body was shaking by this point and he again took a second look. No dick. He quickly put his hand down. To just confirm the business. There really wasn't a dick. Just a thing about which he read in his biology class years ago when he was in school. A vagina.

Namjoon was sleeping. Having a really interesting dream. In it he was a detective. And he was investigating a murder mystery of a young woman. He was examining the body when all of a sudden the body of the woman turned and screamed.

A high pitch scream. Namjoon's eyes shot up wide opened. It wasn't dream. Some one was really screaming like a litreal "AHHHHHH" was heard. So loud. That it almost deafening.  But it sounded like a women. Namjoon quikly got up, wearing his robe and walking away towards the scream.

And all of the members were awake too as they too got out of their rooms confused and worried. It was coming from jin's room. "Hyung! Jin! Open the door....are you ok?" He asked, but the only response he got was loud sobs of a woman. Wait...what was a woman doing in their dorms?

"We are gonna come inside your room jin...." namjoon said. As yoongi hitted him hard enough. "Dude just open the door what if a saseng they will litreally hurt him!" Yoongi said as namjoon hurriedly opened the door. The room looked pretty normal, it seemed that jin must have just got up because the sheets were disheveled. The bathroom door was open from where the loud sobs were heard.

"Jin hyung?" Hoseok called out walking towards the bathroom. They all hurried towards the bathroom. There they saw, a woman, with long black hair and tanned honey skin wearing jin's off white t-shirt with his pajamas which hung loosely on her body sat there crying her eyes out. "Who are you?" Jungkook asked. She looked up, she had actually the same face as the oldest. "Jungkook...." she said in a soft voice which matched almost the older. "Listen woman who are you?" Jungkook asked again.

"Its me....Jin..." she said crying. "You are not jin hyung...Jin hyung is a man! And you are a girl! What did you do to him?" Taehyung said. "Taehyung! I know I am supposed to be a man, but I don't know I got turned in a women..." she said. "Lier you are not jin hyung! Stop lying before we call police on you and tell us where is jin!" Jimin said.

"Jimin either way we will call the police because you got in our house like a thife! And now quickly tell us where is jin hyung or i won't see whether you are woman or not I will definitely beat you up!" Namjoon said. "Namjoon-ah it's Me.. your jin....the one who's face is worth more than a million won, the one who got you a bike for your birthday, the one whom you wanted to go out with tomorrow! It's me your jin!" The woman said getting up and coming towards namjoon. Who just stood there confused.