august

An:- mentions of d*ath, dr*gs, car c*ash

It was sweet summer air. It was hot as well. There was a dryness in the atmosphere which made it even more hot and irritable.

The birds were chirping outside, enjoying the late afternoon sun which made the heat a bit bareable. The summer insects were humming with their wings. Dragon flies flying over the flower bed in the window. The light summer hue was also present inside the house as it was outside. Being so hot that even switching the air con seemed like a joke. The television was turned on to some random channel, a tired looking man sprawled over the couch with his mouth slightly open. It was yoongi. The celeing fan whirled over the room throwing out the warm dry air.

The calender swung up and down due to the fan's action. On the kitchen counter top a glass with a red sweet juice in it, filled with ice. An attempt to keep someone cold. Or mayhap calm. Jin took the wet from condensation glass and met it to his lips. Slowly sipping down the cold sweet liquid. He was sweating. Could be the summer of this afternoon, or probably the heat of that august 11 years ago. Jin choked on the liquid thinking about it. His air ways narrowing down as the coughing  continued.

"Can't you even drink something without choking yourself hyung?" A burnnet boy named taehyung said as he patted the olders back. The older calmed down a bit. "S..sorry" he said in a groggy voice. "Be careful next time" the boy said chuckling a bit. Jin got up from the bar chair, since his appetite for the sweet liquid died down with that thought.

He walked towards his room, deciding to lay down for a while. On his bed however layed jungkook, tapping on the smartscreen of his phone. "Hyung?" He said once he noticed the older. "Lets cuddle!" He said making space for the older. The older just scooted himself on the bed and layed down letting the younger put his legs on top of him.

"Its going to kill you hyung" Jin screamed at the older. "Shut the fuck up. Just beaceuse you are a coward does not means that I have to be one too." The older said. "I care for you" Jin said as tears slipped down. Why will the older listen to him afterall he is the step brother and not him. But nonetheless Jin cared for the older."

"Hyung today is soo hot" said jungkook snuggling closer to the older. Jin turned the air conditioner on with the remote.
The flaps of air conditioner went up and down as the cold air took over the room.

The smell which comes when an A.C is turned on in a very humid room took over. As Jin waited for the doctor. "I suppose you are Mrs.Kim's son right?" The man wearing a white coat said. "Ye..yes Dr.Lee i am seokjin" Jin said. "Jin, I do not want to sugar coat it, your mother needs to have the operation done. And well let's just say until you pay the money we can not start the operation." The doctor said. "Whats the cost doctor?" He asked. "230million won" the doctor said. 230million! That much money! Neither Jin has ever had nor has he ever seen that much money. The 19 year old was left speechless. Where is he gonna get that much money from?

Jin heard the game over jingle of his favorite game, he looked towards the noise it was hoseok playing on his brand new Nintendo switch (an:-again not at all sponsored) the brand new game in the market costed 30 million won. Pretty expensive. But hoseok can afford more than that. After all he owned a 1.2 billion won worth villa at the most expensive neighborhood in korea. He too could afford such luxuries.

Jin went to his home to tell his elder brother. Though they both had different fathers they still had the same mother. "Hyung" he called him out. But he was not there. He walked towards his room he was about to enter when he heard his brother talk someone on the phone, "yeah I have the money ready just give me the deal." Jin knew by 'deal'his brother  meant drugs. His brother was an drug addict and would do wrong things to get money. Jin knew maybe his brother will have the money. But he will never give the money to jin. His brother hated his mother. Maybe he can steal it?

Soft snores were heard from jungkook, jin took a glance at him and smiled a little. He patted the youngers head a little.
The younger just scrunched his nose a little snuggling closer to jin. Jin smiled.

Jin sat on the park swing contemplating whether or whether not he should steal the money. But if he didn't do anything in time his mother might die. He sighed and decided to go in hospital where his mother was. He seated there in the waiting room.

There were 6 boys probably younger than him. A chubby boy with cute eyes sat there with tears in his eyes. "Calm down jimin everything will be fine" another boy with ruffled hair said keeping a hand on his back. "You don't get it hyung! We we hit a man!" The boy cried out. "Oh come on that dude was high, it was not our fault jimin, it was him, he was drugged and walking and he did not saw us coming." A bit taller male said . He looked like a cat to jin. It seemed like they hit someone. He has seen many deaths and accidents siting in that waiting room for the past one year since his mother was in hospital.

Jin carefully pushed the sleeping figure down making sure he didn't woke up. He walked back in the living room, "hyung!" A small full cheeked boy called out from kitchen, "yes jimin" "hyung will you have  lunch with me tomorrow?" He asked, "sure why not" Jin said with a smile.

A doctor came in towards the boys, he was the same who was treating his mother. "I am sorry the man didn't survived" the boys groaned in disappointment. "The man has a younger brother seokjin, their mother is admitted here." World stopped for Jin. It was his brother who died. But jin didn't felt sad. He can get the money for his mothers operation. Finally. Jin ran to his house to get the money. He found them, 230million won just the amount he needed.

Jin walked out to the balcony, namjoon sat there reading a book. The same man who said dont cry jimin. 11 years ago.

After the operation went successful he lied to his mom that his brother ran away. That bastard never needed his mother's sympathy anyways. He decided to audition for a music group. He passed. He found out the people whom he will be working with.

Jin sighed out, "you ok hyung?" Namjoon asked flipping the page of his book. "Yes" Jin said as he kept his head on one of the person out of 6 who were responsible for his brother’s death 11 years ago that day in August.