561-565

Chapter 561 The people in the northwest have completely returned to normal life

Tang Mingrui has already thought about countless business experiences in his mind. He even has preliminary plans for the prices of these ingredients, especially the delicious and refreshing wine, which allows him to see unlimited business opportunities.

This unlimited business opportunity is not about the number of sales, but the high price.

After countless cooperations, He Zhiran was very satisfied with the price Tang Mingrui set, so she didn't plan to worry too much this time.

Anyway, her business with Tang Mingrui is based on profit sharing. The issue of price is not only related to the interests of the Mo family, but also how much Tang Mingrui can earn.

There is nothing secret about the method of making a copper pot. Anyone who is interested in seeing this pot can learn it with a little research.

He Zhiran's confidence in the exclusive hot pot business mainly comes from dipping sauces and pot bottom seasonings.

These are the unique production methods of the Mo family, especially the raw materials, which others cannot obtain at all.

Therefore, she told Tang Mingrui very firmly that hot pot can be an exclusive business for a long time. Even if someone follows suit, it will be unpopular.

It is a pity that He Zhiran only made wine from mountain grapes in the courtyard this year, and did not reach the stage of mass production.

Besides, she could also see that both fathers had a special liking for this wine.

So, this small amount of grape trellis can only be used by her family for now. When the grape production on the mountain increases next year, she can make a large amount of wine. By then, she can cooperate with Tang Mingrui and it will surely be a very considerable income.

Tang Mingrui felt very sorry that he could not cooperate in the wine business right away.

However, he is not greedy either. As long as he maintains sincere cooperation with the Mo family, these businesses will be his own sooner or later.

This meal not only made He Shangshu like the life at his daughter's house even more, He Zhiran directly signed a contract with Tang Mingrui to open a hotpot restaurant.

It was still the same as before, the Mo family was responsible for producing the ingredients and ingredients, and Tang Mingrui was responsible for opening the shop and doing business, and the income was still divided 50-50 between the two families.

In addition, the mature vegetables in the Mohist greenhouse can also be supplied to Tang Mingrui's restaurant in large quantities.

Tang Mingrui simply couldn't ask for this.

This trip, he felt, was the most rewarding time in the Mo family.

How could someone who could become a great businessman in the future not see the huge profits of hot pot?

In short, Tang Mingrui came back with a full load this time, and started preparing to open a store after returning.

Now that Mo Jiuye is guarding the western border, the people in the northwest have completely returned to normal life.

His store will not be affected by the war at all, and his store has expanded to other state capitals...

The hot pot restaurant cooperation with Tang Mingrui ended, and He Zhiran continued to develop other industries.

...

Time flies, and we enter the twelfth lunar month in the blink of an eye.

On the rural road entering Xiling Village, Mo Jiuye led a group of people on horseback and rushed home.