176-180

Chapter 176 Rice Balls

He Zhiran became more and more interested as she listened, and asked: "What happened next?"

Speaking of what happened later, Mo Zhongyuan felt a little sentimental.

"At the beginning of the year, for some unknown reason, the pair of iron-eating beasts stopped coming to my place.

I was worried that they were in danger, so I went up the mountain to look for them many times but could not find them.

Until last month, a seriously injured iron-eating beast came to me with its baby in its mouth.

It was so badly injured that it died after handing the little guy over to me.

I felt sorry for the little guy who lost his parents at a young age, so I kept him by my side to take care of him. "

He Zhiran was extremely heartbroken when she heard that this little thing was an orphan without a father or mother, and she held it tighter.

While Mo Zhongyuan recounted Xiaotuanzi's experience, he also indirectly explained why the place was haunted.

No wonder Ma Junshan said that the easternmost house here is haunted. It turned out to be the two giant pandas who made the noise in order to repay their kindness.

Mo Zhongyuan could tell that the ninth younger brother and sister liked this little guy very much.

"If the ninth younger sister-in-law like it, then just keep it. I am a grown man and my hands and feet are clumsy and I can't take care of you at all."

Hearing this, He Zhiran suddenly became cheerful and smiled. This was the first time since she came to ancient times that she behaved so unreservedly.

"In that case, thank you very much, Fifth Brother."

It was the first time that Mo Jiuye saw He Zhiran so happy.

She is happy, which is more important than anything else.

He stepped forward and gently stroked Xiaotuanzi's back a few times: "Since you want to raise him, you should give the little guy a name!"

He Zhiran thought for a while and said with a smile: "It looks like a round rice ball, so why not just call it a rice ball."

Mo Jiuye patted her head lovingly: "Okay, let's call him Rice Ball."

The couple walked in front and spread dog food, and Mo Zhongyuan and Mo Chuhan behind them couldn't bear to look at them.

In order not to disturb the love between his ninth brother and his ninth younger sister-in-law, Mo Chuhan took Mo Zhongyuan and walked a few steps closely.

"Fifth brother, let's walk faster, mother and fifth sister-in-law are still waiting for you."

At this time, He Zhiran was still in the excitement of having a big baby.

In order to provide Fan Tuan'er with better food, her consciousness directly entered the space and spent three thousand yuan to open a bamboo forest where delicious bamboos were planted.

At the same time, He Zhiran also prepared a basin of milk for it and fed it to the rice ball when it was convenient.

She knew that Ran's baby must be treated as a national treasure.

Although Mo Chuhan and Mo Zhongyuan quickened their pace, they were not much faster than Mo Jiuye and his wife in such a short distance.

The four of them returned to the place where the Mo family rested.