436-440

Chapter 436 I am the guy from Jingxianlou

The two brothers finally entered the backyard of Jingxian Building and closed the door behind them.

They did not rush to ask those people, but looked around.

It stands to reason that the backyard of the restaurant is basically used as a warehouse and dormitory for the staff.

Mo Jiuye glanced around and didn't see any warehouses.

If you don't even prepare the ingredients, how can you open a restaurant?

Especially for a famous high-end restaurant like Jingxian Restaurant, not only did they not prepare the ingredients, but the food they cooked was so perfunctory, which shows how impure the purpose of opening it was.

Mo Jiuye only glanced around briefly and did not open each room to check.

Just when he turned around to interrogate those people, he suddenly heard a faint sobbing sound coming from what looked like a woodshed behind him.

Mo Chuhan also heard it.

"Ninth brother, you keep an eye on them here, I'll go take a look."

Opening the door of the woodshed, a pungent smell of feces and urine instantly filled the air.

Mo Chuhan instinctively covered his mouth and nose.

The woodshed was quite large, and it was a mess inside. The most eye-catching thing was that there were two people lying on the ground, an old woman and a young girl.

The smell of feces and urine came from these two people, so it was certain that they had been locked up here for a long time.

Mo Jiuye used the Wang Lin family to deceive him, and Mo Chuhan was also present.

Looking at the old and young in front of them, the old lady is in her fifties or sixties, and the little girl is seven or eight years old. They should be Wang Lin's mother and daughter.

Wang Lin committed murder and committed a crime, but his family members were innocent. As a head catcher, Mo Chuhan had to rescue them.

Moreover, after seeing these two people, he also believed that Wang Lin was forced to kill Boss Jin out of necessity. Otherwise, who would kill someone and deliberately let an official catch him?

Both of them were very weak at the moment, and their lips were chapped, which seemed to be caused by not eating for many days.

Mo Chuhan turned around and walked to the kitchen.

The kitchen was located some distance away from the alley where the fight was taking place. The two cooks inside didn't know what was going on outside. There was little business in the store, and the two cooks were standing there chatting leisurely.

When they saw a stranger coming in, they immediately asked, "Who are you? Don't hang around in the kitchen."

Mo Chuhan just looked at the two of them and knew that they were with the two guys.

Therefore, without any explanation, he stepped forward, knocked down the two of them, threw them into the backyard, and tied them up. Then he went back and got two bowls of water for Wang Lin's family to drink.

The old lady must have been kept closed because she was not in good health. I don't know if she was in a coma. The little girl was a little better. The sound just now was made by her.

People in this era pay attention to the distinction between men and women. Although the person lying on the ground was an old woman, Mo Chuhan couldn't help her. He could only let the little girl drink some water first and then find a way to feed the old woman.