171-175

Chapter 171 Mo Chongyuan

He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye all looked in the direction of Xie Tianhai's finger.

That house was on the far east side, and it was probably the house where the official alerted them to the haunting.

The house looks really good from the outside. Unlike other buildings, it doesn't feel crooked.

But the area is very small, with only two rooms at most.

Putting aside whether it was haunted or not, how could they accommodate so many of them in just two such small rooms?

Seeing the habitable house, Xie Tianhai couldn't wait to walk there with his two sons.

When Cui Li saw him walking that way, a sinister smile flashed across his face.

When Mo Chuhan saw this, he quickly called out to the Xie family and his son.

"Thank you, uncle, please stay. I will accompany you to see it later."

He didn't know what was so strange about that house that people said it was haunted. Neither the Xie family nor his son knew martial arts, so no one could take care of him if he was in danger.

Xie Tianhai listened to the words of the Mo family the most. When he heard Mo Chuhan calling him, he obediently returned with his two sons.

When Cui Lizheng saw the Xie family and his son coming back, he was obviously a little disappointed, but he didn't show it on his face.

He said seriously: "You can choose any of the houses here. You can live wherever you want. I have fulfilled your request, so I will not continue to accompany you."

After saying that, he called Cui Minglin and turned to leave.

After the Cui family and his son walked away, Xie Tianhai complained angrily.

"Do you want us to freeze to death in this house?"

Mo Jiuye stepped forward to comfort him: "Uncle Fang, don't worry, let's take a look first and make plans later."

At this time, it was already dark, and Xie Chao found two thick wooden sticks somewhere and lit them as temporary lighting tools.

Considering that the female relatives were timid, Mo Jiuye and Mo Chuhan decided that the two brothers would go check it out first while everyone else waited in place.

He Zhiran knew that the two brothers were going to the eastmost house to check, so naturally she would not be far behind in such matters.

At her strong request, the brothers finally agreed to follow her.

The three of them held a torch and walked towards the east end, observing as they walked, hoping to find a few more yards where they could temporarily stay.

Just after walking halfway, the three of them vaguely heard a miserable wailing coming from the east.

The three of them stopped at the same time.

"Ninth brother, there must be something fishy there."

Mo Jiuye nodded slightly: "Well, let's try to tread lightly so as not to scare the snake."

As for the ghost story, the brothers didn't believe it.

Even if there is, they are not afraid.

The three of them tiptoed towards the east. The further they walked, the clearer the sound became.

Mo Jiuye frowned: "Bago, do you feel that this voice is somewhat familiar?"

"Ninth brother, do you feel the same way?" Mo Chuhan asked.