6-10

Chapter 6 Do these things have anything to do with you?

"In this case, Jiu Ye and I will not talk about this matter anymore. The most important thing right now is that we must prepare in advance.

If it is really a case of massacre, we can only accept our fate. If it is an exile, if we want not to starve to death on the road, we must have money in our hands. "

"Mom, I have three hundred taels in my private house. As long as I save some money on the road, it should be enough." Sixth Sister-in-law said first.

When it comes to private houses, Sister-in-law Eight feels a little unsure.

"Mom, you also know that I am usually a good person, so I spent all my money on snacks. However, I still have a few decent pieces of jewelry that I can exchange for some silver."

"I also have some valuable items there, all of which I took with me in cash notes."

Listening to what the sisters-in-law said to each other, they actively reported their property.

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked at each other unconsciously.

Both of them knew very well that although the sisters-in-law had some private property in their hands, these things were different from banknotes. How could the emperor let them take them away in public?

If this is the case, wouldn't it mean that when people ransack your home, you would be lonely?

"Sisters-in-law, I know you have no selfish motives. It's already at this point, and there's no time to exchange those things for banknotes."

Mo Jiuye's words were like a basin of cold water poured on the eight sisters-in-law.

Several people suddenly ran out of ideas.

"Ninth brother, what do you think we should do? Although the things in our hands are not worth much, we can't take advantage of those sons of bitches." In her anxiety, Sixth Sister-in-law actually cursed.

It was not that Mo Jiuye had not considered this, but he had not been able to think of a good solution.

Just when everyone didn't know what to do, He Zhiran spoke.

"Mother, sisters-in-law, I suggest that you all sew a pocket close to your body, find some cotton, wrap the banknotes and put them inside.

The cotton is relatively soft, so even if someone searches you, you may not be able to touch it. As for other items, we will slowly figure out a solution in the remaining time. "

Mrs. Mo agreed: "Well, what He said makes sense, just do what she said. Everyone should go back and prepare now."

It stands to reason that the mother-in-law has spoken and everyone should go back to work immediately. However, the imperial doctor has not come to see Mo Jiuye's injury. They are still worried about Mo Jiuye's condition and do not want to go back.

Mrs. Mo usually felt sorry for these daughter-in-laws who had no husbands, and would not easily act like a mother-in-law to them.

Now that the situation is urgent, it is not the time for them to be willful.

So, Mrs. Mo said coldly: "Don't be stunned. Go back and get ready."

When the eight sisters-in-law saw this, they could only leave one by one.

Seeing these people leaving, Mrs. Mo's eyes fell on Mo Jiuye again.

"How long have you been out asking for the imperial doctor? It's been almost an hour since your sisters-in-law and I came here, and the imperial doctor hasn't arrived yet."