336-340

Chapter 336 What did he ask you to do here?

Mo Jiuye stepped forward with a faint smile, holding the porcelain bottle found in their arms.

"Are you looking for this?"

"Well......"

"this......"

The two of them felt dizzy when they saw the thing that saved their lives being held in someone else's hand.

Mo Jiuye sneered, put the porcelain bottle in his arms, and then asked directly: "Who sent you to Yuncheng?"

While he was asking, Mo Chuhan had already drawn out his sword and put it on the neck of the older southern Xinjiang man.

The people in southern Xinjiang were so frightened that they broke out in cold sweat. They also had martial arts skills.

But just now they felt that the martial arts of the people in front of them were completely superior to them, especially Mo Jiuye, who was Dashun's former God of War, and they had no capital to do anything.

If you don't admit that you are from southern Xinjiang, you may still have a chance of survival.

"Hero, spare your life... We are the people of Dashun, not from southern Xinjiang!"

I have to say that when this elderly man from southern Xinjiang speaks, there is really no accent at all, just like the people from Dashun.

Even so, no one would believe him.

Mo Chuhan moved the knife against his neck again, and the people in Southern Xinjiang could already feel a hint of coldness. If the knife moved again, he would probably see blood.

"Okay...have mercy on me. I'm really not from southern Xinjiang."

Mo Chuhan snorted: "Huh! If you still insist on speaking out when death is imminent, I will let you taste life worse than death."

As he spoke, he had already moved the big knife in his hand and cut off one of the older southern Xinjiang man's ears.

"Ahhhhh..." The southerner screamed in pain, then reached out to cover the area where one of his ears was missing, and looked at Mo Chuhan in horror.

At this moment, Mo Chuhan had raised his sword again and aimed it at his other ear.

When the people from southern Xinjiang saw this, they kept begging for mercy: "Hero, spare your life... I will tell you everything I know."

When Mo Chuhan saw what he said, he stopped what he was doing.

Unexpectedly, the man from Southern Xinjiang took advantage of his pause for a few seconds and went straight towards his sword.

It was too late for Mo Chuhan to dodge, and the sword was inserted right into the southern Xinjiang man's chest.

When Mo Jiuye saw this, he was afraid that another southern Xinjiang man would also commit suicide, so he rushed to the man like lightning and controlled him.

The fifth brother and the sixth brother were the same. They all knew that they could not lose their lives. They followed the footsteps of the ninth brother and gathered around the surviving southern Xinjiang people.

At this time, the surviving southern Xinjiang man couldn't imitate the man who committed suicide. He became more and more frightened, and even wanted to reach out to cover his ears. However, his hands and feet were controlled and unable to move at all.

"What on earth are you going to do?"

Mo Jiuye sneered and said, "As long as you are willing to answer my questions, I promise to give you a painless death."