131-135

Chapter 131 An unexpected surprise

One, ten, hundreds, thousands, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, millions, tens of millions, billions!

Damn it, that's incredible!

What appeared on the information box turned out to be nine digits.

He Zhiran felt that her legs were weak.

She actually has a chance to become a billionaire one day...

After a moment of joy, He Zhiran planned to close the information box and check the specific sales situation of the shop.

Unexpectedly, just as she closed the message box, another one popped up.

[Congratulations, you have successfully entered the ranks of billionaires. Taobao rewards you with a chance to participate in the lottery. 】

lottery?

Isn't this Taobao really good at playing?

Just when He Zhiran was stunned, the dialog box had automatically disappeared.

A big lottery wheel appeared on the screen.

He Zhiran didn't take the lottery seriously at all.

The little tricks played by the government are nothing more than coupons to promote consumption.

She casually clicked the 'Lottery' button in the middle of the screen.

The turntable started spinning quickly.

A few seconds later, the pointer was fixed on the mysterious surprise award.

Immediately afterwards, the dialog box appeared on the screen again.

[Mysterious surprises are divided into three levels: special, advanced, and ordinary. Now, it's time to test your luck. 】

The dialog box disappeared automatically, and three more cards appeared on the screen.

This is no stranger to He Zhiran. It was a scene that often appeared on various platforms in his previous life.

She randomly clicked on a card in the middle.

The screen suddenly glowed with golden light.

[Congratulations, you won a special surprise and will be rewarded with a farm space for the traverser. 】

He Zhiran? ? ?

Growing space? ? ?

Isn't it what she thinks it is?

Just as He Zhiran was running through various possibilities in her mind, a three-dimensional picture appeared on the screen.

In the picture, you can see fertile fields full of various crops, fish ponds with clear water, vast pastures, processing workshops and huge warehouses, as well as fruit trees already hanging with various fruits on the hillside in the distance.

He Zhiran swallowed unconsciously at the thought of having such a planting space.

Not to mention how much wealth such a space can create for her, even if it is just used for appreciation, it can make people feel relaxed and happy.

Not only that, the farm setting is also very user-friendly.

Here is a versatile operating station for the owner of the farm space.

The operation console can choose to water all crops with one click, or choose functions such as zoned watering, automatic feeding, and automatic picking.