341-345

Chapter 341 Find the pet and send it to the Nine Princes' Mansion

In three days, Mo Jiuye tried his best to arrange the things he needed to do at home.

The next day, the three brothers got up before dawn and got ready to go.

The three of them rode on the thousand-mile horse bred by Hezhiran Space, raised their whips and galloped away.

After Mo Jiuye left, there were many things that He Zhiran couldn't do without doing it himself.

For example, she had to communicate with Hu Cong about the details of the house and furniture, as well as the growth of the crops.

He Zhiran's action worried Mrs. Mo's mother-in-law.

Lan'er was specially asked to stay with her all day.

He Zhiran knew that if she didn't let Lan'er accompany her, her mother-in-law might not feel at ease, so she could only reluctantly accept it.

Although she felt that there was nothing wrong with her body, who could know if there would be any accidents?

Lan'er is attentive and discerning, so it would be nice to have her by his side.

Time passed little by little, and in the blink of an eye, the Mo Jiuye brothers had left Yuncheng for more than half a month.

The brothers are working hard. If nothing happens, they should arrive in the capital at this time. I wonder if everything goes well for them?

Although He Zhiran spent every day busy, when he was alone at night, he would inevitably worry about him.

She stroked Fantuan'er's plush head with one hand in the space, and placed the other hand on her swollen belly and whispered softly.

"Children, do you think they have arrived in the capital successfully?"

At this time, the only person who could answer her was rice balls.

"Uh huh huh..."

"I hope they come back safely."

"Uh huh huh..."

...

Beijing.

Wing On Lane.

It's nightfall!

The three Mo Jiuye brothers were standing under a tall and strong tree.

"Ninth brother, this should be the big tree that people in southern Xinjiang talk about."

"In that case, right in front of us is the courtyard where they are hiding."

Listening to the two brothers' analysis, Mo Jiuye did not respond.

Because he could feel that Xiao Bai was moving back and forth uneasily in the cage he was holding.

He took off the black cloth covering the cage and asked softly: "Xiao Bai, what did you find?"

Xiaobai lightly fluttered his wings twice, and then let out a low-pitched cry.

Through contact with Xiaobai, Mo Jiuye knew that it was confirming what he said.

Before entering the capital, Mo Jiuye gave Xiaobai a smell of the purses collected from people in southern Xinjiang, and told him to remind himself of the smell once he discovered it.

Xiaobai's actions just now were clearly reminding him that there might be the same smell nearby.

Mo Jiuye looked around, and finally landed on an inconspicuous location on the treetops.