351-355

Chapter 351 Escape Route

Mo Jiuye is not worried that Mr. Simeng will wake up immediately. He knows better than anyone the power of his wife's anesthesia gun, which can at least make people severely comatose for several hours.

Since no abnormalities were found in the surrounding furniture and walls, the only thing left was the wooden bed in the room.

He lifted up all the quilts on the bed, and sure enough, the clues were revealed.

There are obvious signs of looseness in the wooden boards at the head of the bed.

Mo Jiuye stepped forward and lifted up the wooden board, revealing a black hole that could accommodate one person.

Based on past experience, such a place is likely to be a passage to the outside world.

The passage was close to the bed board on the other side, and there was a small dark compartment. The light was just right, and Mo Jiuye could see several small porcelain bottles placed in the dark compartment at a glance.

Needless to say, these small porcelain bottles contain all kinds of poisons. As for the poisonous insects, they would never be placed here.

Because voodoo farmers regard voodoos as treasures, no matter how many they keep, they will always carry them with them.

There were more than a dozen large and small porcelain bottles. Mo Jiuye pulled off a sheet and wrapped these small porcelain bottles in them.

After sorting out these things, Mo Jiuye did not rush in to check. Although Mr. Simeng was unconscious, he was still lying outside. Once he was discovered, all his efforts would be wasted.

Therefore, when he enters the secret passage, he must take Mr. Simeng with him. No matter where the exit of the secret passage is, he must not give the other party any chance to escape.

Entering the secret passage, there were many uncertain factors, and Mo Jiuye did not dare to be careless at all.

The most important thing is that the fifth brother and the sixth brother are still waiting for him outside the Ninth Prince's Mansion. If he does not meet up with the two brothers in time, they will definitely think that something has happened to him, so if he does anything impulsive, the gain will outweigh the loss. .

Thinking of this, Mo Jiuye picked up the pen and paper on the table and started writing——

[Fifth brother and sixth brother, everything is going well. I found a secret passage. I will go in and check it out first. I will ask Xiaobai to send you the latest location later. 】

After writing the note, he folded it into a small paper roll, then left the room and called Xiaobai.

He tied the note to Xiaobai's leg and stroked its snow-white feathers.

"Xiao Bai, send the note to Brother Five and Brother Six, and then come over to me, you know?"

This was the first time that Mo Jiuye asked Xiaobai to deliver a letter. To express his true feelings, he just said a few simple words like this, and he was really not sure whether Xiaobai could understand it.

But he doesn't have to worry about Xiaobai's traces. His wife said that once the little thing recognizes its owner, it can find it no matter where the owner is, unless it encounters an accident and is trapped and unable to escape.

Watching Xiaobai flying away, Mo Jiuye came to Mr. Simeng.

He ripped off the hood he wore on his head, and what he saw was a face similar to his own age.