231-235

Chapter 231 I am here to wait for King Rui and Concubine De.

Although it is winter at this time, the weather in the northwest is cold, but it has not yet reached the level of frozen soil, so it is not difficult to reclaim wasteland.

I heard that if there is salary, members of the Zhao family and Zhou family are willing to earn this money as long as they are not lazy.

Anyway, the wages are not calculated on a daily basis. The more you work, the more you will get. After receiving the news, the clan members of the two families rushed to the wasteland with their tools to work.

Arrangements have been made for the reclamation of wasteland here, and the issue of food rations for the rabbits raised at home must also be solved.

It happened to be the day they agreed to meet with Nan Rui. Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran went to Yuncheng early.

The two of them first went to Tang's house to check on Tang Mingxin's condition. Except for the rash on her body, the girl's other symptoms had improved. He Zhiran left some scar removal ointment for her before talking to Mo Jiuye. leave.

After wandering around the city, the two found an abandoned house.

He Zhiran took out the carrots and cabbages produced in the space and piled them there, while Mo Jiuye hired an ox cart to transport them back to Xiling Village.

Seeing that it was almost time, the two of them went to meet Nan Rui as scheduled.

Nan Rui was more concerned about this matter. He had been waiting here an hour ago. When he saw Mo Jiuye, he couldn't wait to ask: "How is it? Can I contact that expert?"

Mo Jiuye did not answer immediately, but pulled He Zhiran straight into the private room and sat down before speaking slowly.

"Luckily, I got in touch with the master, but the master has to go into seclusion recently. It is said that it will take about three months. If you want to ask him to help remove the poison, you can only wait until three months later."

This is the time that Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran agreed upon.

On the one hand, the reason is that the Chinese New Year is coming soon, and the third brother who went out to inquire for information will come back by then. It is not known whether they have any next steps, so they give themselves enough time to do things.

In addition, the distance between the capital and the northwest is not a shortcut. They were exiled on foot. Even if the road went smoothly and they could travel every day, it would still take at least three months.

Nan Rui's mother-in-law is coming here to cure the poison, and he must return to Beijing to arrange everything before he can successfully bring her out.

This round trip, even if it is at least a carriage ride, will take at least three months.

Calculated this way, the three months they mentioned is just right.

Nan Rui didn't expect that he would be able to help his mother and concubine get rid of the poison in three months.

Although time was tight, it was a blessing to be able to contact the expert. He couldn't be bothered by time issues.

Nan Rui stood up and clasped his fists towards Mo Jiuye: "I will leave immediately and rush back to the capital."

Mo Jiuye raised his eyebrows and asked with a half-smile: "If you don't take my Eighth Brother back with you, aren't you worried about being discovered by that expert?"

"This..." Nan Rui hesitated, but he still expressed his thoughts: "If the news you brought me today is that you failed to contact the expert, I will also ask Mo Chuhan to follow me. Return to Beijing together.