16-20

Chapter 16 The prosperity of the capital has nothing to do with them anymore

No matter what, based on He Zhiran's performance of protecting the Mo family just now and his merciless attack on Cao Ren, he could be more or less certain.

That is, He Zhiran currently seems to have no ill intentions towards the Mo family.

Seeing that after hearing the muffled sound, all the officials were running towards the big tree, and the female family members of the Mo family were not in danger at the moment. Mo Jiuye jumped up and dodged away from the place.

Regardless of the chaos outside, He Zhiran received another big surprise after entering the space.

The dagger, mini-pistol and sniper rifle she had just taken out had one extra of each.

For He Zhiran, these are the best things. They can save lives on the road, so the more the better.

After waiting in the space for almost ten minutes, He Zhiran stepped out and saw that all the officials had disappeared, and the female members of the Mo family had also disappeared.

She quickly jumped down from the tree and returned to the wedding room.

I saw that several sisters-in-law had already carried Mo Jiuye to the door panel under the supervision of the official.

The four sisters-in-law struggled to carry the door panel and walked out.

The officials kept urging me.

"Walk faster, don't dawdle."

Mo Jiuye was carried by several sisters-in-law, feeling extremely ashamed.

It was his incompetence that allowed these sisters-in-law to take care of him while facing difficulties.

Seeing the sisters-in-law struggling to move forward, He Zhiran suddenly remembered the wooden cart that the officers had just searched.

"Wait a minute."

The leading officer turned around and asked displeasedly: "What's the matter?"

"Aren't you anxious to send us to the outskirts of the city?" He Zhiran said in a calm tone.

"So what?" The officer's first reaction was that this woman was trying to play tricks. They had seen with their own eyes the scene where she had angrily attacked General Cao just now.

He Zhiran pointed to the four sisters-in-law who were carrying the door panel: "You have also seen that we, the exiled people of the Mo family, except for our husbands, are all female relatives. It is impossible to go fast."

"What do you want?" the officer asked.

"When you were searching just now, there was a wooden cart. It wasn't worth much. It might as well be used to push my husband, so that he could go faster."

The officer rolled his eyes.

"Okay, that wooden cart will be cheaper for you."

He fetched a wooden cart and lifted Mo Jiuye onto it. He Zhiran personally pushed the person out.

The sisters-in-law all cast admiring glances at He Zhiran.

With the wooden cart, it saves time and effort. Soon, the officials escorted everyone to the gate of the Duke's Mansion.

At this moment, the gate of the Duke's Mansion was completely surrounded.

Some people passed by here intending to take a look at the excitement, and a few were the family members of the sisters-in-law. They came over to see their families after hearing that the emperor had ordered the raids on the Mo Mansion.