281-285

Chapter 281 You also know that he is a bad guy, right?

There were tight guards outside the palace, but none of this could trouble Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran.

The two of them got rid of the guards outside and entered the Southern Xinjiang emperor's bedroom together.

Perhaps because there have been a lot of things happening in southern Xinjiang in recent days, the emperor of southern Xinjiang was not in the mood to pamper his concubine, so he was the only one lying on the huge bed.

Mo Jiuye's hatred for the Emperor of Southern Xinjiang came from the bottom of his heart. If he hadn't repeatedly attacked Dashun, the Mo family men would not have fallen into this situation.

He had already thought that if he had a chance today, he would definitely put him to death.

He Zhiran was already familiar with doing such a thing. While the Emperor of Southern Xinjiang was sleeping, she stabbed his sleeping point and threw it into space.

He and Mo Jiuye searched the dormitory and collected all the items.

After the entire dormitory became empty, the two of them left without anyone noticing.

The purpose of entering the palace has been achieved, and it is not far from dawn now. The two of them did not dare to stay here longer, and left the palace avoiding the guards along the way.

They first returned to the rented house to check, and when they saw that both brothers were safe and sound, they quietly went to the backyard, and then ducked into the space.

At the same time as their eyes lit up, He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye were also stunned by the scene in front of them.

I saw the rice ball sitting on the chest of the emperor of Southern Xinjiang with a big bamboo shoot in his arms. While he was eating delicious bites, green balls were still being discharged from his butt...

Seeing such a scene, He Zhiran's tense mood all night was instantly relieved.

She couldn't help laughing and said: "Fantuan'er, you also know that he is a bad person, right? That's why you bullied him on purpose?"

"Hmm...Hmm..." The rice ball let out a cry of joy, then rolled off the Southern Xinjiang Emperor's body, and ran toward its owner with its short legs.

He Zhiran first picked up the rice ball and kissed it, and then checked on Brother Six.

If the estimate is correct, Brother Six will wake up in about an hour.

They want to interrogate the emperor of Southern Xinjiang here, and they have to do it as soon as possible.

Mo Jiuye couldn't wait to step forward and kicked the Emperor of Southern Xinjiang hard several times.

Hezhi Ran Shizhen didn't intend to let the Emperor of Southern Xinjiang sleep for long. He woke up on his own after being kicked so hard that his body hurt.

The scene he entered made him stunned for a few seconds, and then he saw two strangers, a man and a woman, looking down at him.

"You...you are so brave, you don't even show respect when you see Gu..."

These words made Mo Jiuye sneer unconsciously.

Facing his enemy, he didn't want to say any unnecessary nonsense.

"Tell me, who lives in the secret room of your study?"

Hearing such a question, the emperor of Southern Xinjiang was shocked.

He looked at Mo Jiuye carefully, trying to find any trace of familiarity.

However, he had never seen the two people in front of him before.