191-195

Chapter 191 It's completely justified for you to be this policeman.

But soon, it smelled a familiar scent, and the little guy instantly hugged one of He Zhiran's legs.

He Zhiran patted the little guy's head lovingly: "Fantuan, be good, let's go back first and hug you later."

Fantuan'er seemed to understand. Although he was a little reluctant, he still obediently let go of his master's leg.

The little guy followed Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran back to the camp together.

At the same time, He Zhiran took out a few wet wipes from the space and simply wiped the black blood splashed on his body.

Judging from Meng Huaining's appearance, he had no intention of leaving immediately.

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked at each other and walked in his direction.

At this time, Meng Huaining and Mo Chuhan were chatting happily, and Mo Chuhan's laughter could be heard from a distance.

Mo Jiuye walked a few steps quickly and came to the two of them.

"What can make Starling so happy?"

Hearing Mo Jiuye's voice, the first thing Mo Chuhan thought of was the fifth brother's detoxification.

In front of Meng Huaining, he couldn't ask more questions.

However, it is not difficult to guess from Mo Jiuye's tone that Fifth Brother has successfully detoxified.

Thinking of this, Mo Chuhan's smile widened again.

"Ninth brother, Brother Meng said that he wants to ask me to go to the Yamen to be the head catcher. I have already agreed. I will go directly after the family affairs are settled."

In Mo Chuhan's opinion, it was perfect for him to be the head catcher.

First of all, you can use a fixed salary to supplement the family income. In addition, if there is a catcher at home, at least no one will dare to come to the house to cause trouble.

The most important thing is that Mo Chuhan feels that no matter where he goes, he needs to have some connections. As a detective, he can make more connections.

Mo Jiuye did not object to this. He knew that Bage had a restless temper and had been accustomed to wielding knives and guns since he was a child. If he was left at home to farm and hunt all day long, I believe this would not be the life he wanted.

Besides, there is no Bage on the list of exiles. If Cui County Cheng hadn't been so unkind, there would be no need for Bage to have an exile mark on his household registration.

Therefore, there is no problem that Bago is not justified in his job as a catcher.

Just as he was thinking, Meng Huaining spoke.

"Tomorrow I will change Bago's household registration to the normal state. In this way, it will be completely legitimate for you to be the policeman."

Mo Chuhan laughed heartily again: "Okay, Brother Lao Meng will take care of everything."

After chatting for so long, Meng Huaining finally had time to ask about the black and white dumpling next to He Zhiran.

"Is this my sister-in-law's pet?"

Seeing that his black and white dumplings were being questioned, He Zhiran quickly hugged them.

"My fifth brother gave this to me. I like it very much."

Seeing what He Zhiran said, Meng Huaining did not appear very optimistic.

"Mrs. sister-in-law, does she know what this is?"