266-270

Chapter 266 Where is my seventh brother?

Just when Mo Jiuye wanted to urge the fourth princess to speak out, the fourth princess took the initiative to speak with a hint of reluctance in her eyes.

"What I want to talk about is the whereabouts of Mo Yuance, the seventh master of the Mo family."

Hearing this, Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked surprised at the same time.

They thought it might be related to the men of the Mo family. They guessed it was the eldest brother and the second brother, but they never expected it to be the seventh brother.

No matter what, as long as it is the whereabouts of his brothers, it is equally important to Mo Jiuye.

"Fourth Princess, where is my seventh brother?"

Thinking of Mo Yuance, the fourth princess's heart bleeds.

When she was fourteen years old, Mo Yuance was serving as the commander of the royal guards in the palace. She met him once by chance and was attracted by his strong and handsome appearance.

The fourth princess knew that she would take the road of marriage in the future, and she never dared to have extravagant hopes for Mo Yuance.

Unexpectedly, by chance, she met Mo Yuance again.

The reason was that the parrot she had raised for many years was suddenly frightened and flew away. She chased it out with the servants in the palace, but the parrot flew so high that they could only see its silhouette and could not catch it.

At this moment, I saw a strong figure leaping high like lightning and easily caught the flying parrot.

Mo Yuance returned the parrot to her hand without changing his expression, then left with a fist in his arms.

The fourth princess had a very good impression of Mo Yuance, and after the parrot incident, she never forgot him.

She also secretly mentioned this matter to her mother, but because of Mo Jiuye's role as Nan Qi's companion, her mother thought that the Mo family was a party to the three princes, so she gave up on this idea.

Moreover, as the legitimate princess of Dashun, she was born to embark on the path of marriage. Even if her mother agreed, her father would not allow it.

From then on, she could only keep Mo Yuance in her heart silently and dare not have any more inappropriate thoughts.

Later, when Mo Yuance got married, she cried for several days and lost a lot of weight.

Later, when she heard the news that Mo Yuance had died in battle, her heart was buried in the loess along with Mo Yuance.

She went to southern Xinjiang to get married in order to get married. She thought that her life would pass by in a blur. Who would have expected that she would actually meet a living Mo Yuance in southern Xinjiang.

Thinking of the tragic situation when she first met Mo Yuance, her heartache was beyond description.

She had always kept Mo Yuance's feelings in her heart silently, and even the two most trusted maids around her didn't know.

Now that she wanted to be honest with Mo Jiuye about Mo Yuance's whereabouts, she didn't plan to tell them.

"Not long after I arrived in southern Xinjiang, a Gu master came to the Prince's Mansion, and the person next to him looked very much like the seventh master of the Mo family.

The prince was quite nice to me at that time, so I asked him to help me inquire about the man's identity. The Gu Master knew that the prince and the Mo family were at odds with each other, so he did not hide Mo Yuance's identity. He took off half of his mask, and I finally identified it. This person is Mo Yuance. "