51-55

Chapter 51 Tent

"Yeah, if you analyze it from the eunuch's perspective, it's really not easy to find the real person behind the scenes." This is the same as He Zhiran's idea. He feels that it is not easy to find the real person behind the scenes.

Both of them knew in their hearts that they could not find his real behind-the-scenes instructions based on the few clues Li Hu said.

However, I really don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing to be able to find an informant around me so soon after leaving the capital.

Thinking of this, He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye both fell into deep thought.

After a long time, He Zhiran finally expressed his analysis.

"Li Hu had several accomplices helping behind the scenes when he caused Zhou Laoba to fall into the water.

Moreover, when the official rushed to fish Zhou Laoba out of the river, he didn't carry anyone on his back. Many people were there to watch.

I believe Li Hu's associates will definitely see this.

I saved Zhou Laoba again in public, and Li Hu's failure was completely exposed.

Some of them will definitely report the matter to their superiors and ask for ways to deal with the aftermath.

I thought that once the people above Li Hu knew something happened to him, they would probably send someone to silence him. "

Hearing this, Mo Jiuye took a deep breath.

"You mean, we follow Li Hu's line to find out who was behind him?"

He Zhiran nodded: "I do have this intention, but with our current status, it may not be very convenient for us to move around."

"The problem of action is not big. I have my own way. However, I have been convicted now. What if I find the person who really wants to harm the Mo family?"

He Zhiran could hear that there was a hint of self-destruction in Mo Jiuye's words.

"With your skills, it's not difficult to take revenge, right?

And I suspect that Li Hu's instigation is likely to be the same person who found someone to poison the Mo family. "

After being reminded like this, Mo Jiuye's mind suddenly became clear, and at the same time, infinite hatred and injustice emerged in his heart.

"What you said makes sense. I will find a way to go out tonight and keep an eye on Li Hu."

Seeing that Mo Jiuye had figured it out, He Zhiran went out and continued making tents with the women.

As soon as she came out of the house, she saw several officials tying up Li Hu and pushing him outside the inn.

Li Hu's mouth was blocked by a rag and he couldn't scream. He could only look at the officials with pleading eyes.

The relationship between the officials and Zhou Laoba is not comparable to that of Li Hu, who has just been here for half a year.

After seeing Zhou Laoba almost being killed by him, he already hated Li Hu to the extreme. How could he be merciful to him?

Seeing that Li Hu was dishonest, Zhang Qing raised his foot and kicked him in the butt.

"Be honest. After meeting the county magistrate, you can beg for mercy as much as you want."

As soon as he finished speaking, he looked up and saw He Zhiran.

Zhang Qing did not show off his power to He Zhiran like before, but nodded to her gratefully.