546-550

Chapter 546 Dashun's fate will change from now on

This move happened to attract Taoist Priest Yuan Qing's attention.

Even though He Zhiran made some changes in makeup, what cultivators see is only human skeletons.

After he saw the bones on He Zhiran's face, he was shocked for a long time.

By the time he reacted, Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran had already walked far away.

After Taoist Priest Yuan Qing caught up, he observed He Zhiran's face again. This move naturally aroused Mo Jiuye's disgust, and he warned Yuan Qing.

Yuan Qing said in a hurry: "No wonder... no wonder... Dashun's fate will change from now on!"

As soon as these words came out, Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran were a little at a loss.

No one knows better than the couple that this period of history has indeed changed a lot from what is recorded in the book.

He Zhiran asked tentatively: "Dare you ask why the abbot said this?"

Taoist Priest Yuan Qing stroked his gray beard and laughed: "I have only one hobby, and that is to watch the sky at night.

Through observation, Pindao discovered that Dashun's fate had changed, and it was changing in a good direction.

And the person leading all of this is a woman.

Pindao had just observed the benefactor's aspect, and now he was absolutely sure that the benefactor was the one who changed everything. "

He Zhiran was nervous after being seen through, but it was impossible for her to admit anything to a stranger.

"I'm afraid the Taoist Master has admitted the wrong person. I'm just an ordinary woman. How can I change my destiny as the Taoist Master said?"

Taoist priest Yuan Qing just smiled and talked to himself.

"No matter what the donor thinks, Pindao would like to thank you on behalf of the people of Dashun."

Mo Jiuye pulled He Zhiran and turned around to leave: "I'm afraid the Taoist Master has admitted the wrong person. We are just ordinary people, not the people who changed Dashun's destiny as the Taoist Master said."

When Yuan Qing saw that they were about to leave, he did not go up to stop them. Instead, he laughed a few times and said something.

"The appearance of thousand-year souls and thousand-year treasures in our Dashun is indeed a blessing for Dashun and a blessing for the people...ah ha ha ha ha..."

After saying this, Taoist Priest Yuan Qing walked away, but He Zhiran stopped in her tracks.

Maybe Mo Jiuye couldn't fully understand what Taoist Yuan Qing said, but it was impossible for He Zhiran to not understand what he just said.

Thousand-year soul, isn't she just a ray of soul from a thousand years later?

The thousand-year treasure must be referring to her heaven-defying space.

"Taoist Master, please stay."

He Zhiran called out to Taoist Yuan Qing.

Taoist priest Yuan Qing looked back with a smile.

"Donor, would you like to talk to me?"

"I have a lot of things I want to ask the Taoist Priest for advice." He Zhiran pointed to the pavilion not far away, intending to go there to clear up her doubts.

As if he was sure that He Zhiran would be able to chat with him, Taoist Priest Yuan Qing strode towards the pavilion before he finished speaking.

Apart from his identity as a time traveler, He Zhiran didn't hide anything else from Mo Jiuye.