241-245

Chapter 241 Aren't I back?

The most important thing is that when Meng Huaining saw Mo Hanyue for the first time, he felt his heartbeat speed up.

He is not the kind of nerd who is focused on nothing. Although he has never experienced love between a man and a woman, he also knows that this is the feeling that can only be felt when you fall in love with someone.

Therefore, when he heard Mo Hanyue's voice, no matter what happened to her, he hoped that he would have a chance to participate.

Thinking of this, Meng Huaining stood up and said to Mo Jiuye: "Brother Ninth, I have never seen a rabbit give birth. I wonder if you can take me to see it together?"

Mo Jiuye didn't think much about it, thinking that Meng Huaining was just out of curiosity.

"Okay, I'll take you to see it now."

The long-eared rabbit that was born at this moment had already been carried into an empty room by Mo Hanyue.

In order to keep the temperature in the room higher, Mo Hanyue heated the fire bed herself.

A jackrabbit giving birth alone in a cage.

When Meng Huaining and Mo Jiuye arrived, the long-eared rabbit had already given birth to six little rabbits.

"Sisters-in-law, I hope it can give birth to nine babies at a time, and then I will give one to each of you."

Mo Hanyue said excitedly.

"Hanyue, you are finally willing to give me the jackrabbit. It's not easy." The second sister-in-law joked.

"Second sister-in-law, are you calling me stingy?" Mo Hanyue said angrily.

The second sister-in-law continued to joke: "I also said that you are not stingy. We are usually reluctant to part with these rabbits that your ninth sister-in-law gave you if we want to hug you."

Mo Hanyue was really reluctant to give up. She hoped that through her own efforts, these rabbits could give birth to more babies and help the family earn some money.

When she was in the capital, she was also the daughter of a wealthy family and knew what these girls liked.

Mo Hanyue can be sure that these cute and beautiful rabbits will be deeply loved by all the young ladies.

Therefore, she takes very good care of every rabbit, especially after discovering a pregnant female rabbit, she takes even more care of her, for fear that something unexpected will happen to the female rabbit in her hands.

When these rabbits give birth to babies, I believe they will be sold at a good price.

While talking, the sisters-in-law and Mo Hanyue also noticed Jiu Di and Meng Huaining walking in.

Meng Huaining is a guest, and he must be here because of the rabbit. Therefore, the sisters-in-law have a tacit understanding to give him a convenient viewing position.

On the surface, Meng Huaining was looking at the little rabbits, but in fact, he was secretly looking at Mo Hanyue when no one was paying attention.

Mo Hanyue was carefully observing the situation of the female rabbit, but inexplicably noticed a line of sight staring at her.

She instinctively looked in the direction of that line of sight, and met Meng Huaining's deep eyes.

Meng Huaining was in a trance at the moment, but he never thought that the other party was also looking at him.

He looked away in panic, his heartbeat speeding up unknowingly.

The same goes for Mo Hanyue. Although she has never had any wrong thoughts about Meng Huaining, as a girl who has just begun to fall in love, it is difficult to resist such a scorching gaze.