256-260

Chapter 256 The gift given to her by the great god of time travel

The rice ball hugged its owner's neck as if asking for credit, waiting for the reward.

He Zhiran did not disappoint the little guy. After kissing its little head, he sent it back to space.

At the same time, there are as many pots of milk, young bamboo shoots, small apples and carrots as there should be.

Seeing the rice balls running towards the food excitedly, He Zhiran regained consciousness.

What greeted him was Mo Jiuye's emotion.

"I didn't expect Fantuan'er to be so capable."

"Yes, this little guy is very smart." Regarding Fan Tuan'er's ability, He Zhiran felt that it was a gift given to her by the great god of time travel. Otherwise, how to explain Fan Tuan'er's incredible ability?

The two of them passed through the sea of ​​flowers smoothly, thinking that there would be some difficult battles later. However, they encountered no trouble until they saw the shadow of a house.

Simeng Villa was right in front of her, and Mo Jiuye's heart became much heavier.

If Mr. Simeng was really the one who ruined his Mo family, his missing father and brother might have been here.

It was still daylight at the moment, and the two of them were currently unable to determine the specific situation in the villa. In order not to alert others, they decided to sneak in quietly after dark.

Even so, they were still careful after dark.

He Zhiran took out the drone and controlled it to hover over the villa in order to grasp the entire terrain.

Through the observation of the drone, it is true that as the third brother said, this place looks like an abandoned village, there is nothing special, and there is no trace of people.

In other words, the first thing they have to do is to enter the dry well to check the specific situation based on the information obtained from the third brother's interrogation.

He Zhiran put the drone into the space.

Although drones are advanced, they cannot be discovered if someone deliberately hides them. Therefore, the two of them did not take it lightly when they entered the villa.

Mo Jiuye has strong martial arts skills, and his eyesight and hearing are different from ordinary people. He always remains alert and carefully observes the noise around him.

In this way, the two of them had reached the dry well.

He Zhiran took out the flashlight from the space and planned to observe the situation at the bottom of the well first, but was hugged by Mo Jiuye and then spun around sharply.

"careful."

While they were talking, several arrows shot out from the bottom of the well. Because the two of them dodged quickly, the arrows missed.

"I didn't expect that there was a mechanism in this dry well." He Zhiran was a little frightened when he spoke. Fortunately, Mo Jiuye was smart, otherwise it would be really difficult for her to dodge the arrows at the speed.

Mo Jiuye looked solemn: "Where did you touch just now?"

According to the results of the third brother's interrogation, this is the entrance to the secret room. If you don't know how to avoid those mechanisms, it is really not easy to enter the secret room.

He Zhiran tried hard to remember where he might have touched just now.

"I didn't touch the mouth of the well. If there is a mechanism, it can only be under my feet."