506-510

Chapter 506 What is King Rui's current situation?

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked at each other, knowing full well that no one would recognize their current equipment.

Just when Mo Jiuye was about to knock on the door and explain, the side door was opened again.

This time it was Fei Nanyu who opened the door.

In order to prevent what just happened from happening again, Mo Jiuye spoke quickly.

"Mr. Fei, it's me."

Fei Nanyu was indeed stunned for a moment when he saw the two of them, but he quickly recognized Mo Jiuye's voice.

Thinking about the tokens he gave them, there is nothing wrong with them dressing up like this and entering the city.

However, he didn't know where the two servants' costumes came from.

No matter what, it's good that they can enter the city safely.

Fei Nanyu stepped aside to make way for the door and whispered: "You two, please come in quickly."

It was still the study room where we had the last conversation, and the three of them entered one after another.

After sitting down, Fei Nanyu asked: "Ninth Young Master, why do you come to the capital at this time?"

This was a question that he had always struggled to understand. Logically speaking, when the capital was in such an unstable state, wouldn't it make Mo Jiuye angry if he came over and was recognized?

In this regard, Mo Jiuye had nothing to hide. Even if he did not tell Fei Nanyu the truth, the other party would think that he was responsible for some things that might happen in the capital in the future.

"My whole Mo family has been exiled to the northwest. Now we just want to live a peaceful life, but some people don't want us to have our way.

Instead of staying in the northwest and being on guard at all times, it is better to take a preemptive strike and kill all those who do not want the Moh family to have an easy time. "

In fact, Fei Nanyu had not thought about the Mo family's preemptive strike to eliminate the Queen's party.

It's just that the journey from the northwest to the capital is long, and the identity of the Mo family is also very sensitive.

He thought that Mo Jiuye might take action against the queen, but he never thought it would be now.

After all, the current situation in the capital is a big whirlpool. Many people can't escape, and no one wants to get involved at this time.

It can only be said that Mo Jiuye is a talented artist and bold, and He Zhiran is also the same. She can definitely be called a hero among women.

"Now that you are all here, do you have any specific plans? If Fei needs help, Fei will definitely spare no effort."

"Currently, I don't know the specific situation in the capital. The message from Mr. Fei only gives a general picture. I want to understand some of the situation before taking action." Mo Jiuye said in a deep voice.

"You should have seen outside the city today that the officers and soldiers guarding the city have been replaced by close associates of the Xue family.

The capital seemed peaceful on the surface, but in fact it was mostly controlled by the Queen's party.

King Qi has only the courage of an ordinary man, and there are not many useful people under his command. All he can do now is to wait and see what happens.