306-310

Chapter 306 My mother-in-law is in very critical condition now

When I got up early the next day, the third brother had just left with his people, and Nan Rui drove a low-key carriage in person, without even a guard by his side.

The only thing that stood out was that there was a cage hanging outside the carriage, and inside the cage was a snow-white homing pigeon.

When they arrived at the door of Mo's house, Mo Jiuye happened to be going out, so the two of them met.

When Nan Rui saw Mo Jiuye, he jumped out of the carriage and pulled him anxiously: "Can you find that expert now?"

It was not difficult for Mo Jiuye to see how anxious Nan Rui was: "What happened?"

A lot of things happened, but Nan Rui didn't bother to explain more at the moment, and could only continue to beg Mo Jiuye to find the master of poison removal for him.

"Mo Jiuye, my mother-in-law is in a very critical condition right now. If we can't get rid of the poison as soon as possible, I'm afraid she won't survive."

"I'm sorry." After hearing this, Mo Jiuye strode to the carriage and opened the curtain.

I saw a skinny old woman with her eyes closed and in a coma.

Mo Jiuye asked with some confusion: "Is this Empress Dowager De?"

He had met Concubine De several times when he was studying with Nan Qi in the palace. Although she was not as beautiful as other concubines, she was still much prettier than ordinary people.

Moreover, Concubine De is not as old as her mother, but now she looks like an old woman in her seventies or eighties.

Nan Rui nodded with difficulty: "This is indeed my mother-in-law. It's a long story. My mother-in-law is in very bad condition. Please contact that expert now. If you still can't remove the poison, my mother-in-law's condition is very bad." Life is at stake."

Although Mo Jiuye had many doubts in his heart, he could also see that Concubine De's current situation was not optimistic.

He first looked around, and after confirming that there was no strange smell, he moved away from the door and let Nan Rui drive the carriage into the yard.

The rabbits in the backyard have been giving birth continuously in the past few days. After breakfast, the family basically went to the backyard to help. At this time, there was no one in the front yard.

Mo Jiuye asked Nan Rui to carry Concubine De into a side room.

"The house is humble and simple. Don't be offended by Prince Rui."

This kind of environment was nothing to the Mo family who already looked down upon everything, but for the wealthy King Rui and Concubine De, it was indeed too simple, and Mo Jiuye felt it was necessary to remind them.

"It's okay, I also take these things lightly."

Mo Jiuye could tell that Concubine De's condition was very bad, and she didn't want to think about Nan Rui's words at the moment.

"Prince Rui will rest here temporarily. I will notify my family to come and take care of him later. I will go out to contact the expert now."

After Mo Jiuye finished speaking, he went to Mrs. Mo's room and briefly explained the coming of Nan Rui and Concubine De as well as the purpose of their trip, and temporarily asked her mother to help entertain them.

Then he quickly returned to the room and informed He Zhiran of the matter.

He Zhiran had rested well in the past few days and no longer felt uncomfortable in her body. However, her family paid too much attention to her and did not let her do anything, so she could only nurse her baby in her room every day.