121-125

Chapter 121 Meeting Aunt Fei on the Road

Peng Wang was on his way in a hurry. When he saw them coming back, he made preparations and continued to set off.

After leaving the city gate, Mo Jiuye saw five tall figures standing on the roadside from a distance.

Liang Hao and others had changed into ordinary people's clothes and nodded to Mo Jiuye after seeing him.

Then he pretended to be a passerby and followed the exile team from a distance.

The team kept walking along the official road. When passing by a village, a man suddenly jumped out from the roadside and stumbled towards the direction of the team.

The person who came was an old woman holding a package in her arms. When she saw someone coming, she shouted: "Help... someone is robbing her."

Upon seeing this, Peng Wang waved his hand to signal the team to stop, and then looked towards the old woman.

The old woman's hair was gray, the original color of her satin clothes could no longer be seen, and her eyes were filled with fear.

At the same time, several strong men chased after her.

Seeing her pursuer getting closer and closer, the old woman was so frightened that she hurriedly hid behind Peng Wang.

"I can give you money, please save me."

Peng Wang originally didn't intend to meddle in other people's business, but when he heard that he could be given money for saving people, he was moved.

So, when those strong men were about to approach the old woman, he led others to block them in front.

"Are you desperate for your life in broad daylight? How dare you commit robbery."

These strong men all have sinister looks, and they are not good people at first glance.

If they meet ordinary passers-by, they can just scare them and no one will dare to mind their own business.

But the people in front of them were different. They were all wearing official uniforms, which made several strong men instinctively resist.

However, thinking of the package in the old woman's arms, I felt it was a pity to leave like this.

The leading strong man grinned, showing big yellow teeth.

"My lord, that old woman is my servant. She took away the family's belongings and tried to escape. We want to recover our belongings."

As soon as he finished speaking, the old woman retorted: "Master, don't listen to his nonsense. I don't know him at all, how could I take away their family's property?

Also, look at his clothes, he doesn't look like a rich man, and it is impossible for his family to afford any servants. "

While the old woman was talking, gossip He Zhiran also pulled Mo Jiuye over to watch the fun.

Unexpectedly, Mo Jiuye recognized the old woman at a glance.

Considering that there were many people here, he didn't call anyone.

When he meets an acquaintance, he will naturally not sit idly by, especially since this person's identity is quite special.

Therefore, before Peng Wang could speak, Mo Jiuye came to several strong men.

"I would like to advise some of you, stop having any thoughts that you shouldn't have and go back to where you came from, so as not to suffer physical pain."