446-450

Chapter 446 You'll know after you try it

The two of them looked at the sky. It was still early before dark, so He Zhiran asked Mo Jiuye to pick some tea leaves and take them back.

She could try researching fried tea to pass the time.

He Zhiran took out a backpack from the space, and Mo Jiuye filled the basket with tea leaves before the two of them went down the mountain.

Mrs. He originally thought that her son-in-law was taking her daughter out for a walk, but she didn't expect that they didn't even come back during lunch. She was worried that something happened to He Zhiran, so she kept standing at the door and looking around.

Seeing the young couple from a distance, Mrs. He went to greet them.

"Ran Ran, Jiu Ye, have you entered the city? Why have you been there for so long?"

While speaking, Mrs. He did not forget to carefully examine He Zhiran's complexion, fearing that she might have made any mistake.

He Zhiran knew that his mother really cared about him. She had been out for a long time, so he quickly stepped forward and held her arm.

"Mom, my husband and I just went out for a walk, and we were delayed until now because of our fun."

At this time, Mrs. He also noticed the backpack Mo Jiuye was carrying behind her.

"Have you gone up the mountain?"

After living in Xiling Village for a few days, Mrs. He already knew that the villagers here generally carry such a backpack when going up the mountain.

Mo Jiuye put the backpack on the ground.

"Mom, Ran Ran and I were just walking around and accidentally discovered tea leaves, so we picked some back and wasted time."

As a noble in the capital, Mrs. He naturally knows a lot about tea.

In her opinion, all the good teas you can drink in the capital come from the south, and all you see are finished teas after roasting.

She saw Mo Jiuye carrying a basket of unknown leaves on his back, and asked in disbelief: "Ran Ran, Jiuye, don't tell me these are tea leaves?"

It was not strange at all for He Zhiran that Mrs. He asked this.

The quantity of tea in Dashun is not large, so the price of tea is very high because of the scarcity of the tea.

Not only that, tea leaves are roasted by tea farmers before they are sold everywhere. What tea drinkers can see is only the roasted and dried tea leaves.

Moreover, the tea-frying technology of this era was backward. No matter what kind of tea was fried, it would look dark brown. Even after brewing, the original shape of the leaves could not be seen.

The most important thing is that when He Zhiran gave Mo Jiuye a drink of Tieguanyin, he specifically asked him that there was no such tea in Dashun.

Therefore, Mrs. He thought that there was nothing wrong with them mistaking the leaves of any tree for tea.

"Mom, don't worry, this is definitely tea. I once read in a book that this kind of tea is very rare and the taste is excellent. I will study the frying tomorrow and you will know after you try it. "

Seeing that her daughter was talking enthusiastically, Mrs. He didn't want to spoil her good mood, so she could only nodded perfunctorily.

In short, no matter whether this is tea or not, as long as my daughter is happy.