386-390

Chapter 386 See you at my brother's house

It stands to reason that the location where puppet Gu lives in the human body is the aorta of the arm.

However, he shook the mother Gu several times, and there was no trace of the child Gu on either of his father's arms.

This made Mo Jiuye wonder if the mother Gu was dead.

But thinking about it on the other hand, this is impossible. If the mother Gu dies, the father will definitely not survive.

From this point of view, the Zi Gu in his father's body must not be on his arm, otherwise, with his skinny body, the Zi Gu would be discovered if he moved even a little.

Seeing that Mo Jiuye had no reaction, the brothers all held their breath and stared at him.

Under the gaze of his brothers, Mo Jiuye continued to shake the mother Gu in his hand, but his eyes had moved from his father's arms to other parts of his body.

He shook the mother Gu while observing, and finally found something strange at the position of his father's heart.

To say it was strange was not unfamiliar to Mo Jiuye at all.

Because there, he saw traces of Zi Gu's activities.

This position made Mo Jiuye take a breath.

Seeing the reaction of the ninth brother, the brothers could conclude that their father's situation was not optimistic, but they didn't know exactly why.

The second brother couldn't help but asked: "Ninth brother, how is father's situation?"

Mo Jiuye put away the porcelain bottle containing the mother vood and stood up slowly.

"The location of the child gu in my father's body is in the pit of his heart."

"What did you say?" Sixth Brother was shocked by this: "The eldest brother and second brother's Zi Gu are obviously on their arms, why is my father's Zi Gu in the heart?"

Mo Jiuye was also very puzzled by this.

When he was reading the book "The Encyclopedia of Gu Insects", there was no such introduction at all.

It's all the same, but for all puppet Gu, the middle and lower sub-gu are always on the arm. Why did it change when it came to my father?

Could it be that the father was possessed by puppet Gu?

For a moment, Mo Jiuye couldn't figure out the reason.

But he can be sure of one thing, that is, the location of the poison in his father's body is the same as the location of the poisonous blood in Mr. Simeng's heart.

This had to make him think that the position of this sub-gu had something to do with the natal voodoo.

Although he had successfully found the location of Zi Gu, he did not dare to use the knife to remove the poison for his father.

When Mr. Simeng was performing an operation to collect the poisonous blood from his heart, he discovered that it was close to the heart. If there was even the slightest deviation in the operation, his life would be lost.

Fortunately, he was not aware of this situation at the time and was not nervous when removing the poisonous blood from Mr. Simeng's body, so he did not make any mistakes.

Now, when it comes to his biological father, Mo Jiuye really can't use this knife.

It's not that he is timid, it's that the Gu worm is located too close to the heart, and he is not a professional healer like his wife. If he makes a mistake, his father will be killed immediately.