326-330

Chapter 326 Does mother have any good plans?

Mrs. Mo naturally knows this kind of traditional rules.

She also had her own considerations in doing so.

"It's already April."

As Mrs. Mo spoke, her eyes gradually drifted away, even with a hint of sadness.

She continued: "Yunfeng took people to the Western Region to inquire about the news and has not returned yet. Your father and brother are now alive and dead.

If we go by the news, Mr. Simeng will appear in the Western Region in July. I am worried that if your father and brother cannot be successfully rescued by then, they may be in danger. "

Mrs. Mo had always kept these words in her heart and never said them in front of the children, for fear of shattering their confidence.

But today she mentioned discussing her daughter's wedding date, and she had to explain it.

He Zhiran was the most transparent. After hearing a few words from his mother-in-law, she instantly guessed what she was thinking.

However, it was difficult to tell this reason from her mouth.

However, just because she doesn't say it doesn't mean others won't either.

The second sister-in-law, who had always been outspoken, had her brains racing today. The first thing she thought of was her husband whose life or death was unknown. In front of everyone, tears flowed down uncontrollably.

She stood up and choked with sobs: "Mom, my husband and father will definitely come back safely. Please don't have such thoughts."

The eldest sister-in-law also shed tears, but she did not say it out loud like the second sibling. She just silently prayed in her heart that her husband, father-in-law and second brother could return safely like the other missing brothers.

Mrs. Mo didn't think so, but she had experienced many things and it was easier for her to accept reality than her daughter-in-law.

She gently wiped the corners of her eyes and said, "I'm just worried. The matter hasn't come to the end yet, and no one knows what the outcome will be."

Mrs. Mo asked her second daughter-in-law to go back and sit down, and said again: "If there is any bad news in July, Hanyue's marriage will be delayed.

Don't let those unwritten rules delay Hanyue's lifelong happiness. "

As a well-informed old woman, she did not believe that once the news of Mo Hanyue's death came back from his father and his son, Meng Huaining would still be waiting for her unchanged after Mo Hanyue had observed her mourning for three years.

Therefore, today she wanted to make a change in her daughter's marriage.

Mo Jiuye has never liked those secular rules, not to mention that he is confident that he can rescue his father and brother safely.

Of course, no matter what his mother thought, he chose to support her.

"In this case, does mother have any good plans?"

Mrs. Mo sighed and said, "Mr. Meng has already said that he will come to propose marriage in three days. He doesn't have any elders in Yuncheng, so it's okay for me to decide the wedding date."

"Now that Mom has an idea, I'll do as you say." Mo Jiuye agreed.

It's rare for a mother to want to take the initiative, so naturally he, the son, will make it happen.

What's more, after a period of contact with Meng Huaining, he understood Meng Huaining's personality. He was very down-to-earth. Hanyue could marry such a person, and he, as the elder brother, felt relieved.