301-305

Chapter 301 I will listen to your arrangements from now on

"Have you ever collected any information about my Mo family?"

The southern Xinjiang man shook his head desperately: "No."

Mo Jiuye didn't believe it at all.

"The thug from the boat shop just now said that you have been in Yuncheng for more than a month. Have you done nothing during this month?"

The people from Southern Xinjiang nodded vigorously again.

"I really didn't do anything."

This man was timid and cherished his life, and Mo Jiuye felt that he didn't seem to be lying.

"Why?"

"When I set out for Yuncheng, my master gave me a very special carrier pigeon. That carrier pigeon was very spiritual and could be found no matter where my master was.

Because I was greedy for beauty, I went to the flower house in the state capital to drink, and someone accidentally stole the carrier pigeon.

My master is a cruel man. If he knew that I had lost my carrier pigeon, he would definitely kill me. For this reason, I did not dare to return to southern Xinjiang, so I planned to hide in Dashun temporarily. "

Mo Jiuye sneered: "Then you took the place of the boss of the boat shop?"

The man from Southern Xinjiang nodded: "I have been wandering around the state capital for almost a month and found that there is no big-money business there, so I simply came to Yuncheng.

I heard from people on the street that the boat shop was a profitable business with no capital, so I set my sights on that. "

Now, Mo Jiuye understood everything. It was just that this southern Xinjiang native no longer planned to follow Mr. Simeng and wanted to stay in Yuncheng and become a rich man.

Unexpectedly, the original leader of the boat was exposed, and he was burned because of it.

The last question is also the most critical one.

Of course, Mo Jiuye didn't have high hopes for this either.

"Do you know where Mr. Simeng is?"

"I don't know, Master, he is an elusive man. I have only seen him once, and I have not even seen his true face."

"Then how did he tell you to do things?" Mo Jiuye did not give up asking.

"He always asked my master to send me messages. As for how my master contacted him, I don't know."

After a pause, the southern Xinjiang native said, "My master is my master's great disciple."

For now, Mo Jiuye is quite satisfied with his performance. At least he can see that if he asks him who his master is, others will rush to answer.

As for Mr. Simeng's eldest apprentice, he had died in his hands some time ago. Mo Jiuye had already asked all the questions he needed to ask. As for the person in front of him, he knew that he could not get any useful information out of his mouth. .

Mo Jiuye glanced at He Zhiran first: "Ran Ran, you go to the teahouse and wait for me. I will send this person to the county government office."

"Okay, be safe."

He Zhiran didn't know what was wrong at the moment. He felt sick to his stomach when he smelled a trace of blood from the southern Xinjiang people.

I just happened to go back to the teahouse to drink some water and calm down.