211-215

Chapter 211 You can be responsible for raising rabbits

The female relatives have always believed in He Zhiran's words.

Seeing that the nine younger siblings had said this, everyone closed their mouths to accuse Mo Chuhan.

He Zhiran continued to comfort Mo Hanyue: "I didn't have time to tell everyone when I came back today. In addition to buying some novel items from foreigners, I also bought a lot of live rabbits.

These rabbits are different from hares in that they have been raised in captivity since childhood and will not escape. "

As she said that, she took Mo Hanyue's hand: "Tomorrow, Hanyue will have many, many rabbits, and those rabbits are snow-white in color, much prettier than hares."

Mo Hanyue is like a child at heart. When Sister-in-law Jiu said this, she immediately became beaming.

"Sister-in-law Jiu, you didn't lie to Hanyue, did you?"

"When did Sister-in-law Jiu lie to you?" He Zhiran said pretending to be unhappy.

At this time, Mo Hanyue no longer thought about those hares.

"Sister-in-law Jiu did not lie to me. From now on, I can be responsible for raising rabbits at home."

If you breed rabbits at home, you will have to exchange them for money in the future, or even kill them yourself.

When that time comes, He Zhiran doesn't want Mo Hanyue to come out and obstruct him like he did today.

Therefore, she plans to buy some special rabbits for her to raise separately from Taobao.

Such as Angora rabbits and mini lop rabbits.

She had liked these two kinds of rabbits very much in her previous life, the kind that made people unable to take their eyes away from them.

On the one hand, I bought these two kinds of rabbits because Mo Hanyue likes them. Of course, if these rabbits can be reproduced successfully, they can be sold to rich people as pets, and it will also be an income. It is simply killing two birds with one stone.

With everything planned, He Zhiran saw that Mo Hanyue had obediently given up her seat at the door.

Considering that there were still rice balls in the room, He Zhiran planned to push the door open himself.

The moment the door was pushed open, everyone was stunned.

I saw seven hares neatly arranged against the wall and shivering.

Rice Ball sat in front of them with some pride, like a dean of discipline, and slapped the ground with its front paws several times.

Even if someone came in, the hares didn't dare to move.

This scene shocked everyone.

Mo Hanyue covered her mouth and laughed.

"Sister-in-law Jiu, aren't the rice balls setting rules for these hares?"

"Uh...it seems true."

In He Zhiran's opinion, pandas, such naive animals, don't have this kind of thing.

However, the scene before her had to convince her that it was true.

"Rice balls, are you the one who formed the formation for them?"

"Yeah!" Fantuan'er made a loud sound and responded very simply.

This move once again caused everyone to sigh.