Chapter 109

(Shippuden episode 89)

“Good work everyone,” Lady Tsunade said to the two teams standing in front of her.

“The immediate danger has passed but the Akatsuki still remain... Do not let your guard down,” Lady Tsunade said.

“Naruto, those wounds are...?,” She further inquired.

“Yeah, my badge of honor,” Naruto said happily.

“We did some emergency treatment...,” Sakura mentioned.

“Just in case, get it thoroughly checked at the Leaf Hospital,” Lady Tsunade said.

“Nah, I don’t need...,” Naurto was saying. Y/n gave him a sharp glare and Sakura scolded him.

“Don’t worry Lady Tsunade. I’ll make sure to drag him there,” Y/n said.

“All right then, I order you to take a few days off. Rest your minds and bodies. Dismissed!,” Lady Tsunade said.

The next day...
Team Kakashi were out together at Ichiraku’s Ramen Shop. Naruto sat between the twins with Sai besides Y/n. Y/n put the chopsticks in her mouth trying to decide what to eat first. Naruto found it difficult to eat due to his broken hand.

“It’s not easy eating with my left hand,” Naruto complaint.

Y/n looked at him and glanced at his hand. “Here, let me feed you,” Y/n said moving her seat closer.

“Huh?,” Naruto looked at her. Y/n held noodles in front of his mouth.

“Come on. Eat up,” Y/n said looking back at him. Naruto blushed slightly as he ate and then blinked. Y/n blinked too. Only then snapping out of it.

‘Oh gosh! I feed Naruto with my chopsticks! A-And I had put them in my mouth too! Ahhhhh! This is embarrassing! An indirect kiss! What do I do?’ Y/n realised what she had done and started blushing as well.

‘Y-Y-Y/n had put those chopsticks in her mouth! An indirect k-k-kiss! I-’ Naruto’s mind went blank, unable to process his thoughts completely.

“Aren’t you going to feed him?,” Sai asked, titling his head to a side.

“Y-Yes,” Y/n blushed and nodded.

‘Y/N! This is your chance! You can get embarrassed later! Let's feed him first’ Y/n decided.

“Naruto here. Tell me what you want to eat. I’ll feed it to you,” Y/n said. Naruto nodded his ears red. With that Y/n began feeding Naruto.

“Yo!,” Kakashi greeted as he entered.

“Kakashi sensei,” Sakura said.

“Oh? You’re taking your chance I see,” Kakashi directed at Y/n. Y/n turned slightly red after that.

“So what? The idiot doesn’t even realise it. So it doesn’t make any difference anyway! Hmph,” Y/n frowned.

‘What is she talking about? It does seem to make a difference if his ears are red. I guess Naruto isn’t the only dense one’ Kakashi thought to himself, shaking his head.

Kakashi sat with them. “By the way Kakashi sensei, I’m surprised that you haven’t landed in the hospital after a huge mission like that,” Sakura said.

“Yes. Yes. Normally he’ll be lying in the hospital by now,” Y/n nodded in agreement.

“So is that how people perceive me nowadays..?,” Kakashi sensei drooped his head hearing the twins.

“Well, you were in the hospital after Land of Waves mission. Then when nii-san had dropped by. Then recently when we went to rescue Gaara,” Y/n pointed out each fact stabbing Kakashi.

“Well, this time, I didn’t need to use my Mangekyo Sharingan, you see. If you all hadn’t arrived in time, I would have used it again for sure. Then’ just as you imagined, I’d probably be lying in bed now,” Kakashi laughed awkwardly. A silence followed the laugh.

“Naruto... You have definitely gotten stronger. You’re equal to me, or even stronger... ,” Kakashi said, everyone were looking at him.

“But keep in mind that the greater the jutsu you use, the greater the risk to you,” He continued. Naruto nodded in response.

“Naruto... That new jutsu of yours...,” Kakashi was saying.

But Naruto interrupted him, “Kakashi sensei... I know myself best! I’m going to be the Hokage one day, you know. I’m really powerful, so there’s nothing to worry about!”

“I shouldn't have bothered worrying about him,” Sakura said touching her forehead. But Y/n just stared at him in silence.

‘He seems sad... and is trying to act tough like he does when he’s trying to hide it. Naruto... You might be able to convince the others but not me. I have been watching you from a long time after all. I wonder what I should do to help him feel better.’ Y/n thought as she watched him silently.

They ate while chattering to lighten the mood. “Thanks for the ramen, Pops! Give Kakashi sensei the bill!,” Naruto said.

“What?!,” Kakashi exclaimed and Y/n laughed at them.

“Thanks!,” Sakura and Y/n said at the same time and then glared at each other.

“Wait, what..?,” Kakashi sensei said. They all left the shop on to stop outside.

“What..? What’s going on?,” Sakura asked.

Konohamaru stood outside with his clone and team members. “Then...let me see how muc you’ve improved,” Naruto said to Konohamaru.

“Here I come big brother Naruto!,” Konohamaru and his clone said in sync and used transformation.

They transformed into naked women with huge breast. “Whoa! So that’s your new move?!,” Naruto exclaimed.

Y/n turned red and punched Naruto, “Don’t look!”

Naruto was sent flying and hit the wall in front of them. Moegi hit Konohamaru and sent him crashing as well.

“Are you all right, Konohamaru?!,” Udon asked.

Hey, Moegi, what are you doing?,” Konohamaru asked.

“What are you doing in front of us ladies...?!,” Moegi asked in an angry voice.

“You two! This isn’t what you always do when you get together, is it?,” Sakura asked Naruto in annoyed voice.

“W-Well, this jutssu makes a good diversionary tactic... Besides, you could say this is a serious competition between the two of us,” Naruto explained.

“You two shouldn’t be escalating things like this. You two are the only ones who would fall for a jutsu like this,” Sakura scolded him while Y/n just fidgeted around feeling embarrassed.

“You guys... You seem to be having fun as usual,” a voice called out.

Everyone turned to find Master Jiraiya there. “Oh! It’s the pervy sage!,” Naruto exclaimed.

“Yeah... That’s where he gets it from,” Y/n mumbled to herself, sighing.

“Here’s another one that would fall for it...,” Sakura said with her hand to her head.

“Oh... You’re looking better than I expected, Naruto!,” Master Jiraiya said.

“Oh, well this is nothing,” Naruto said, moving his hand and wincing in pain.

“Idiot! The bones haven’t healed yet!,” Sakura said.

“You haven’t changed at all,” Master Jiraiya said. Kakashi and Jiraiya exchanged glances and they all parted ways after that.

-------------------------------

Hey guys! Long time no see! How have you been? What do think about this chapter? Did you enjoy it? Thanks for reading! ☺️ See you next time!
Take care of yourself 😘 Love you my babies 💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ Have a great day ahead 😊