Chapter 53

As the continued to walk further, a figure appeared from the shadows walking towards them. As the figure came out of the shadows it turned out to be… Sasuke.

“Sasuke..,” Naruto and Sakura said.

Y/n got angry at the sight of him as he asked for their help. “Next time I see you Kakashi-sensei I am going to break at least a few bones of yours!,” Y/n shouted in an annoyed voice.

‘Oops.. I guess I have to be much more careful from here onwards or I'll be crushed by that monstrous strength..’ Kakashi thought hearing her slightly angry voice.

Neither of the three fell for the act as Y/n and Sakura released the Genjutsu. Naruto made a shadow clone and proceeded to make a rasengan.

Sakura told Naruto Kakashi-sensei’s location and he ran at him with the rasengan. The tree broke and fell as Kakashi jumped away, dodging the attack.

“Kakashi-sensei,” Sakura called out.

“Huh?,” Kakashi responded.

“You have something to say, don’t you? I missed it before,” Sakura said.

Kakashi looked wary and said in a weary voice, “Shinobi Battle Skills, part two.. Genjutsu.”

“Kakashi-sensei talk about a lack of pizzazz. No way will we fall for the same trick over and over again,” Sakura said.

“That’s right. That’s right,” Naruto grinned.

“No, that’s not necessarily the case,” Kakashi said.

Naruto noticed the bells on the ground and said, “Sensei dropped the bells on the ground.”

And he moved towards them. Y/n sighed, done with it and Sakura shouted, “Naruto don’t.”

As Naruto went to pick them up, a rope tied around his leg and soon he hung upside-down from a tree.

“See? Naruto would still fall for the same trick,” Kakashi said, feeling happy.

Naruto poofed away and Kakashi looked surprised. “No way would I fall for a trap.. like this,” Naruto said as he came at Kakashi from behind, ready to punch.

Naruto punched Kakashi and he poofed away, in his place only a log of wood remained. “Substitution Jutsu!,” Sakura said.

Meanwhile elsewhere a fight was taking place between two shinobi - Kazekage of the Sand Village and a rouge stone ninja. One fought to get the jinjuriki and it’s tailed beast while the other fought to keep his village safe.

(Shippuden episode 4)

Kunai flew towards Naruto but he jumped, dodging them. Naruto spotted Kakashi and threw kunai at him, sensing them Kakashi jumped away. Sakura punched but Kakashi dodged her attack and held her hand as he stood behind her, trying to restrain her and realising something he kicked her, making her poof away.

Kakashi looked up in the sky and saw Sakura flying down with chakra filled fist towards him. Kakashi dodged her and Y/n appeared in front of Kakashi as he landed. Y/n punched him in the stomach without using chakra as to not cause much damage.

Y/n had been observing Kakashi intensely and had predicted where he would land. Y/n took the chance and using chakra had reached the spot and Kakashi had landed right in front of her just as she had predicted.

Kakashi winced and jumped away. Y/n teased again, “Sensei.. I got you again~ I want my dango tomorrow.”

Kakashi ran away with Naruto, Sakura and Y/n hot on his trail. They faced each other in front of the river. “Shinobi Battle Skill, part three…,” Kakashi started.