Chapter 65

(Shippuden episode 22)

Sakura's breathing has stopped and I started getting worried. I quickly knelt down besides her to check on her. Lady Chiyo patted Sakura's back and she coughed, breathing again.

"I'm sorry!," I apologized.

"It's alright.. Thank you..," Sakura said and then looked at Sasori.

The puppet hands (The one's in the pic above) were destroyed and broken into tiny pieces, scattered all around. "You... I will capture you!," Sakura shouted at Sasori.

With that I was relieved. Relieved that she was hurt enough to stop her from shouting. Sakura tried to stand up and I quickly reached for my scroll and summoned the pouch.

Sakura was shaking as she tried to stand up. As she stood I put a pill in her mouth and held out water, which she would have likely refused if I hadn't done that. She swallowed the pill with water, before turning to Sasori.

"Even if my arms and legs were to be blown off... Even if I were to swallow poison and become immobile... I will capture you, no matter what! No matter how much you might resist... No matter what tricks you come up with... I will make you tell me everything about Orochimaru! You hear me?!," Sakura shouted, determined.

I noticed the medicine was having it's effect already as Sakura stopped shaking. The pains were pain killers which I had made along with chakra pills.

In response to Sakura's shout, Sasori moved his fingers and kunai were shot in our direction. I made hand signs and slammed them on the ground, raising a mud wall, protecting us from the kunai.

Lady Chiyo had removed two puppets who stood in front of us as well. I heard the kunai hit the wall and then lowered it, so it doesn't get in the way.

"When a woman is talking, a man should listen quietly," Lady Chiyo said.

"Oh... those things...," Sasori mumbled as if he remembers something about the puppets Lady Chiyo summoned.

"So you remember these, huh...," Lady Chiyo said.

"Yeah, I guess...," Sasori responded.

"That's right... They're the first puppets you ever made. The father and... the mother," Lady Chiyo said, making me look at her.

"You mean, Sasori's...," Sakura commented.

"So what do you plan to do with those now, huh? Those are puppets I made. I already know it's tricks. This is stupid..." Sasori said.

"I wonder about that...," Lady Chiyo replied.

Both the puppets raised opposite hands and placed them against each other and when they separated, wires were being pulled between all five of their fingers.

"Sakura! Y/n! Stand back!," Lady Chiyo said and we complied.

Lady Chiyo and Sasori then engaged in a battle of puppets. Lady Chiyo's puppet had some weapons in their hands. Both Lady Chiyo and Sasori were moving so fast that all I could do was watch in awe and amazement.

As they both stood at a stand still, the puppet's weapons broken, I couldn't stop myself, "That was awesome!"

They all looked at me and I felt embarrassed but didn't show it. "What? It was amazing seeing two puppet masters fight. I was just so fast. You don't get to see this in a battle with a non-puppet masters," I said.

"Compliment isn't going to help you. I better hurry up and use this thing...," Sasori said, making a hand sign.

His puppet's mouth opened and something started coming out of it. "As I thought, that puppet... uses the Third Kazekage's Jutsu!," Lady Chiyo said.

"You haven't seen this in a while, have you...? This Jutsu is why the Third Kazekage was praised as the most powerful. I'm gonna turn you guys into mush," Sasori said.

I remembered reading it. "What the heck is that?," Sakura asked.

"That's Iron Sand. That's what Third Kazekage was famous for," I replied and Sakura looked over at me. I looked back at her.

"I just keep knowledge of powerful Shinobi and Kunoichi," I shrugged as I answered her unasked question.

"Yes. That was the most feared weapon of the Hidden Sand Village. The Iron Sand," Lady Chiyo said.

"I remember wishing to have that Jutsu. It's awesome. You can make anything from the sand, just like Gaara's Sand Armor. It could be Iron Sand Armor or even weapons," I showed off my knowledge.

"How do you know all this?," Sakura asked with furrowed brows.

"That's because I asked Kakashi-sensei all about it. About the powerful Shinobi he encountered and have heard about. I had asked other sensei's too. I mean I heard they had fought in Third Shinobi War. So I became interested in their stories," I explained.

(Shippuden episode 23)

"The Third developed that Jutsu by basing it on the Jutsu used by the former Shukaku wielder. It changes the Iron Sand into various shapes, creating weapons according to the situation. The Third Kazekage had a special body that could change the Chakra into magnetism. Similarly, it appears that puppet also can change the Chakra into magnetism," Lady Chiyo said.

"What do you mean? Even though the actual body of The Third Kazekage was used, it's still just a doll, right? Why does a doll have the chakra?," Sakura asked. I looked eagerly over at Lady Chiyo to learn something new.

"No... A Human Puppet made from an actual living body is fundamentally different from these normal ones like the 'mother' and 'father' puppets. A human puppet can only be made by Sasori... and that is made while the living chakra still is embodied. And by doing so, it can use the person's Jutsu from it's previous life. That's the biggest benefit of the 'Human Puppet'," Lady Chiyo explained.

"That's not all. After all, this is my favourite collection," Sasori said.

"Y/n, Sakura, get out of here. I will take care of the rest. This is way too unexpected. That puppet makes it impossible for you," Lady Chiyo whispered to us.

"But!," Sakura looked at the iron sand flying in the air.

"If she can't then I can," I declared confidently.

"I have more knowledge and have been trained in Genjutsu and Taijutsu specially from sensei. Medical Ninjutsu and Ninjutsu is what Sakura and I have in common in this regard," I explained.

"You're too slow!," Sasori said, starting to attack.

I quickly formed hand signs and built two mud domes around us. The sand bullets broke the first dome and I strengthen the second some with my chakra. Once I felt the bullets stop, I lowered the dome.

(From here on, I am going to alter the series to my imagination and mood. I hope you don't mind because you are going to love it!)

"Sakura, you are on defence now. I am going to fight," I asserted looking at her in the eyes. Sakura looked like she wanted to say something but nodded.

I had changed the weights holding me back while we were in the dome. I had left the first dome without supplying chakra which is why it broke after the attack. I did a light warm up and Sasori raised his brows.

"What? Weren't you not going to fight?," Sasori mocked.

"I wasn't but I changed my mind. But I guess you're scared of having to fight me," I smirked.

Sasori looked annoyed and I felt super happy to see that. "A little girl needs to be punished," Sasori said.

"Let's see... I will aim at the three of you and attack at once. In order to ensure a definite kill, I will form it into a lethal weapon," Sasori said, making iron sand fly back again.

This time the iron sand formed sharp blades, like kunai knifes and aimed at the three of us from above. "I won't let you get away a second time... With only two puppet, you can't guard all three of you. What are you going to d, Granny?," Sasori asked making his move.

"I'll be fine. Just protect the two of you," I said confidently.

Lady Chiyo looked unsure and worried but Sakura nodded. "Who is gonna die?!," Sasori asked.

The ground was smacked with the iron blades and dust flew up , obscuring everything from view. As the dust settled down, I saw Lady Chiyo had protected the two of them as I had told and had trusted me.

I had already dodged the spear like blades and was behind Sasori. "Where did that other girl go?," Sasori asked.

I dashed forward and punched him but he dodged away, putting distance between us. "How did you get behind me?," Sasori narrowed his eyes.

I grinned at him, " Oh I don't know."

"Either way, both of Granny Chiyo's puppets are useless now. I have filled some iron sand in them, now you can't move them as you want," Sasori said.

Lady Chiyo tried to move back her puppet' hands but it seemed they were getting stuck. "If the iron sand gets in, the puppet has ceased. What are you going to do, Granny Chiyo?," Sasori asked.

"Why do you think we will tell you our plan?," I questioned and he looked slightly annoyed again.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys 👋 How have you been? Did you like this chapter? Thanks for reading! I can't wait to write the next chapter soon. See you next time! Take care of yourself 😘 Love you 💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っHave a great day ahead 😊