Chapter 37

3rd POV

It is another beautiful and peaceful day in Konoha after Orochimaru’s attack. The village was recovering from the attack and being rebuilt.

Y/n has been dragging Shikamaru to have some tea and dango and relax for sometime. Yesterday was memorial for those who died in battle during the attack.

Shikamaru as usual wanted to sleep since it’s still morning and kept saying how much of a drag it was. Y/n just kept ignoring him as she dragged him inside a tea shop where she spotted something which made her stop in her tracks.

“What happened y/n? Let’s sit already,” Shikamaru grumbled.

“Look there Shika,” Y/n pointed to a table on her right side with her gaze, where two people sat.

Shikamaru turned his head in the direction she was looking and blinked a few times too. Y/n then pulled Shikamaru with her over to that table.

“Hey Hinata,” Y/n said cheerfully.

“Oh hi y/n. H-hi Shikamaru,” Hinata said looking at the two new arrivals.

“Can we sit here?,” Y/n asked her eyes practically shining. She desperately wanted to know what was happening with them.

“Y/n stop acting like an excited puppy,” Shikamaru commented.

Y/n glared at him but quickly smiled as Hinata told they can sit with them. After sitting Y/n looked at the person who sat quietly besides Hinata. It was a boy who seemed 3-4 years older than them. Y/n remembered who he was.

The guy was taller than them with slightly curl brown hairs and a handsome yet cute face. He had a gentle looking face which made him look like a kind person. He had soft looking skin yet a well built body.

“You’re the doctor who was taking care of Hinata, right?,” Y/n asked the guy.

“Yes,” he replied.

“Hinaataaa Why don’t you introduce us?,” Y/n whined.

“W-well.. Y/n, he was my doctor when I was in hospital after Chunin exams and now he’s my f-friend, Yuuto-san. Yuuto-san this is my friend Y/n and her best friend Shikamaru,” Hinata introduced.

“Hello Shikamaru,” Yuuto greeted.

“Hello”, Shikamaru greeted back.

“Hello Dr. Yuuto. Your name meaning and face definitely match. Gentle or Tender,” Y/n said making Yuuto embarrassed.

“Oh t-thank you. Nice to meet you Y/n,” Yuuto said, blushing slightly.

“You’re so cute,” Y/n squeaked at Yuuto’s blush.

The slight blush turned more dark. “Alright Y/n. Quit it. You’ll give a guy the wrong idea. Don’t mind what she says, she is always like this” Shikamaru sighed.

“Oh sorry. Are we disturbing your date?,” Y/n asked suddenly ignoring what Shikamaru said.

“W-what?!,” Hinata and Yuuto stuttered at the same time becoming red and Y/n laughed.

“We are not on a d-date,” Hinata stuttered.

“Y-yeah. We just met and thought of having breakfast together,” Yuuto explained.

Y/n laughed, “You guys don’t need to justify it. I am just teasing you both.”

“Y/n leave them alone already. This is another one of her habits. Don’t be bothered by it,” Shikamaru sighed again, shaking his head at his best friend.