Chapter 105

Y/n stopped in her tracks, quickly discarding the weights around her legs. Take a short while to warm up her legs, she raised her head, looking straight ahead.

Y/n disappeared from the spot and appeared on top of a house, getting full view of the soon to be battlefield. There were Leaf shinobi scattered everywhere and ahead of them was a huge pile of rocks/ mud.

Y/n observed as people who were acting strangely poured out of the mud. She spotted her friends arrive and appeared next to them. They were talking amongst themselves.

Genma told Ino to join medical team as back up. “I’ll join the medical team and also give support on the frontlines whenever I can,” Y/n spoke before she was given any instructions.

“Alright. We’ll leave that to you,” Genma said.

Ino spotted a familiar tattoo and spoke up. When asked about it, she told us that it’s Kohaku Clan which was wiped out a few days ago in just one night.

Genma told them that the enemy must have used some kind of reanimation jutsu. The attack began. Y/n joined the fray, kunai in hand.

Now no weights to hold her back, Y/n strengthen her arms holding the kuna. She ran, killing every zombie in her way. Manoeuvring through the zombies, she kept an eye out for someone in need of assistance.

She arrived in almost no time at all and healed wounds faster than before, moving on to the next person, while killing any zombie in her way.

“Ugh! Why are they so spread out?! Can’t they like gather together in one place so I can kill them easily?!,” Y/n complained as she ran about.

Y/n heard someone bring up the jutsu caster in the conversation and appeared by their side. “Where’s the jutsu caster?,” Y/n asked.

“They have all disappeared to somewhere,” Genma replied.

“They just keep coming! Fine then!,” Y/n was ticked off.

“Everyone! Move back! Get out of the way!,” Y/n shouted, running ahead while making hand signs.

She slammed her hands to the ground, “Rock Throw Jutsu!” Many fist sized rocks floated in the air and were hurled at the zombies at high speed, killing them.

“Hey! If you knew such a technique why didn’t you use it before?!,” Lee shouted.

“Because it takes considerable amount of chakra based on the scale of the attack!,” Y/n shouted back.

Y/n backed up. “I am going to focus on healing now. If you need help then call for me,” Y/n said, standing between a group of people.

The people surrounding her looked at her, startled by her sudden appearance. “Don’t just appear suddenly! What if someone attacks you?!,” a jonin scolded.

“I’ll just defend myself or dodge,” Y/n shrugged.

The battle continued on and Y/n fell back, treating the injured alongside other medics and Ino. Suddenly Shikamaru appeared in front of Ino and Y/n.

“What’s the battle situation?,” Shikamaru asked.

“You can go Ino. I’ll handle things here,” Y/n urged her to go with Shikamaru. Not ling after the ground shook slightly and Y/n looked up to see the barrier disappearing.

‘I guess someone took care of it’ Y/n thought before returning to healing.

A few minutes later Y/n went to check on the battle situation to find all the zombies disappeared. “Huh? I guess someone defeated the caster,” Y/n spoke to herself.

‘Alright. I guess I can put my mind at easy for now and focus on healing. I’ll leave the rest to you guys!’ Y/n thought before returning to medical camp.

As the others left to provide reinforcement elsewhere, Y/n focused on taking care of patients and having them sent to the hospital, unaware of the situation with Naruto and others.

Everyone were moved to the hospital. Y/n rested in one of the seats in the reception area in case of any other emergencies. Naruto and Sora were bought in.

Y/n quickly joined Naruto’s side, already starting to heal him and asking what happened. Y/n was shocked to hear their story.

In the morning Team Kakashi walked to the gates to bid Sora farewell as he was leaving the village. Y/n tagged along. “Hey. I know we don’t know much about each other but I hope we can be friends. You’re not alone anymore,” Y/n smiled at Sora.

“I guess we can be friends,” Sora said, slightly blushing in embarrassment.

“You can be annoying but it’s okay. I get along just fine with Kiba so we can be friends too,” Y/n said.

“What? Hey! Don’t compare me to others!,” Sora argued. Y/n only chuckled. Everyone said their goodbyes and well wishes as Sora left, making fun of Naruto until the end.

“I’m going home now. You guys better not disturb me! I’m hungry and sleepy after overtime!,” Y/n said turning to leave.

Getting a light breakfast, she went home and slept for half the day. The construction of village began first thing in the morning. Everyone were working or resting up from the aftermath.

First thing Y/n did after waking up was eat lunch and visit the hospital. “Hey Naruto! Sai!,” Y/n greeted happily, opening the door.

“Oh. Sakura is here too,” Y/n said looking at the three who greeted her back.

Y/n checked on both of them. “You guys better not think about leaving the hospital until a doctor says so. Especially you Sai. I heard all about your little escape. You better not make extra work for us,” Y/n glared at him with hands on her hips.

“Sorry,” Sai replied.

“Here, take some candies,” Y/n offered the two boys.

“Y/n! You’re a medic! You shouldn’t be giving them food like that!,” Sakura said.

“So what? It’s for healing!,” Y/n replied.

“Wait is that some kind of medicine?,” Naruto asked.

“No. It’s for healing your mind and spirit,” Y/n gave a cheeky smile.

“Y/n!,” Sakura said.

“What? Are you going to make them spit it out?,” Y/n huffed. Sakura sighed, giving up. Chatting for a while they left.

The next day Naruto was discharged from the hospital and was back to his training. Y/n resuming her routine before Naruto had gone on the mission and brining chakra pills and some drinks for them.

Y/n gasped as she saw Naruto shirtless and turned red. Taking a few deep breaths she approached Kakashi and Yamato looking unaffected. Handing the basket to them, she left quickly not being able to keep her cool for too long.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! How have you been? What do you think about this chapter? Thank you for reading! See ya next time! Take care of yourself 😘 Love you my babies 💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ Have a great day ahead 😊