Chapter 66

(Shippuden episode 23)

“The world’s best Puppet Master is just a human without the puppets, huh,” Sasori mocked.

More iron sand came out of the puppet’s mouth and I jumped away, towards Sakura and Lady Chiyo, as the sand took shape. They formed huge iron shapes.

“Now then, what should I do with this situation?,” Lady Chiyo muttered to herself.

“Sakura! You know what to do!,” I called out, tightening my fist and she nodded in reply.

“Sakura, Y/n, this is impossible for you! You both need to run! I will take care of this… So run!,” Lady Chiyo said.

“Don’t worry, old lady! We are tougher than we look!,” I grinned at her.

“Granny Chiyo. Please use me! If you use me, he can’t stop my moves with the Iron Sand,” Sakura said, going and standing in front of Lady Chiyo as she looked at Sasori.

“I’ll have my own fun. So don’t worry about me! We will get this done in no time at all!,” I reassured her.

Lady Chiyo connected chakra threads to Sakura and she got ready. Sakura ran forward and Lady Chiyo followed suit. As the triangle shaped iron weapon attacked and hit the ground, Sakura jumped away. Dust flew in the air and I ran forward.

I jumped and punched the rectangle shape that way falling on Sakura, just as she looked up. I sent it flying backwards. It hit the wall behind Sasori and a huge turmoil took place. Sasori had jumped out of the way.

(Shippuden episode 24)

Sasori looked at me and I smirked. Sasori jumped down from where he had attached himself to the cave. He began moving his fingers again and both the weapons were back in air above him.

He moved his hand and the triangle started spinning. It headed towards Sakura and I moved forward, trusting Sakura to dodge it. The rectangle was send my way and I jumped away just before it hit the place I was going to step on.

I glanced to a side to see Sakura busy with the other toy. I punched the rectangle and sent it flying backwards again and once again the place shook. I quickly ran towards Sasori as he was busy with my sister.

Sasori noticed me and moved his hand, making the block come at me again. Kicking the block from below, I send it flying upwards. It crashed into the ceiling of the cave and it started cracking. Large stones fell from ceiling around Sasori.

Suddenly the block was quickly falling on me and I jumped away. Our little fight carried on as we continued to destroy the cave, causing the ground to shake.

The whole ceiling has soon collapsed but we managed to avoid getting crushed under the rubble. By now I am able to read Sasori’s way of attack. I hadn’t taken my eyes off him and the little movements of his hands and fingers.

Sakura and I continued to dodge the attack from those things. It was getting tiring as I was using more chakra than ever. My breathing was heavy and I waiting for Sasori’s next move as I tried to get as much air as I could.

Sasori attacked again but this time we were at a stalemate. We could easily guess Sasori’s move and dodge or attack now. ‘Heh. This is easy now. Let’s see what he does about that?’ I thought.

Sasori then used some wired jutsu, iron sand was made weird shapes as if to make a thorny forest. “Sakura, run!,” I screamed as I quickly made hand signs, before disappearing into the ground.

Using Earth Style Military Movement Jutsu I was able to dodge the attack, but I was worried about what might be going on above the ground. After I felt sure that I was a safe distance away and somewhere near Lady Chiyo, I emerged from the ground.