Chapter 96

The door opened and Team 8 walked in. “Woof,” Akamaru rushing in and started licking Y/n’s face.

“Hahaha… Akamaru stop,” Y/n laughed trying to push his face away.

Akamaru started whining and Y/n patted his head. “Hey! Akamaru!,” Kiba yelled.

“Be quiet Kiba! This is a hospital!,” Y/n shouted at him.

“But you’re shouting too!,” Kiba shouted.

“It’s fine because I am a patient!,” Y/n shouted back at him.

“What?! But that’s not fair!,” Kiba yelled.

“Quiet down both of you,” Kurenai said in a stern voice.

“But Kiba is bullying poor baby Akamaru because he is jealous of how Akamaru likes me more than he likes Kiba!,” Y/n pouted.

“I’m not! Akamaru likes me more,” Kiba said.

“Y/n…,” Hinata called out.

“Hinata!,” Y/n smiled and looked at her eagerly.

Hinata slowly shuffled over and hugged her. “Hehe. My cute Hinata! I feel so bad for you! You have to be on the same team as that guy!,” Y/n said.

“Why you..!,” Kiba growled.

“Y/n you shouldn’t say things like that about you’re friends,” Hinata scolded her.

“Okay! If my cute Hinata says so!,” Y/n said rubbing her face against Hinata’s face.

“Eww… Gross,” Kiba said trying to pick a fight again.

“Hmph. Just because you don’t have a close friend like me and Hinata, don’t act like that,” Y/n teased him.

“Y/n, Kiba,” Kurenai-sensei said in a warning tone.

“Fine. Fine. Just tell Kiba not to pick fights with me,” Y/n replied.

“Are you feeling better Y/n?,” Shino asked.

“Hi Shino. I’m feeling better. I’ll be discharged in 2 or 3 days. There’s nothing to worry about,” Y/n replied.

“I see. That’s good,” Shino nodded before going silent again.

“Y/n let me go now…,” Hinata said and Y/n let her go.

“We’ll take our leave now since we have to report to Lady Tsunade about our mission,” Kurenai-sensei said.

“Oh. So you just got back from a mission. You all must be tired. You should have rested for today and come tomorrow,” Y/n said.

“We heard that you had been attacked and woke up today. So we can as soon as we heard news Y/n. We were all worried,” Hinata said with worried expression on her face.

“It’s okay now. I am better. Don’t worry too much, okay?,” Y/n said with a reassuring smile and Hinata nodded.

“Thank you for coming. Kiba you don’t worry too. I know you are a dumbass trying to hide that you’re worried. No one is fooled, you know?,” Y/n chuckles.

“Hey! I’m not worried! Kurenai-sensei she is trying to pick a fight with me now!,” Kiba tried to hide his embarrassment by being angry.

“What are you, a kid?,” Y/n asked.

“Y/n! You’re the kid!,” Kiba shouted.

“Yeah. Yeah. Sure,” Y/n laughed.

Everyone felt relief seeing Y/n bickering with Kiba as they sometimes do. It felt peaceful like it always was. After a while they left and soon it was time for dinner. Taking medicine Y/n went to sleep, feeling happy about how much everyone cared and loved her.

The next day…
A knock is heard before the door to Y/n’s hospital room opened. An unknown woman with black braided hair wearing a beautiful yukata walked in.

Y/n stared at her puzzled, not knowing who she was. “Y/n, I heard what happened. Are you okay?,” the woman asked.

“Huh? Who are you?,” Y/n asked confused. Kakashi narrowed his eyes at Y/n’s reaction.

“You don’t remember me? Then do you remember this hair tie?,” the woman pointed at the hair tie she used in her braid.

Y/n stared at it for a moment before her eyes went wide. “No way… It’s ..!,” Y/n’s shocked expression turned into a happy one instantly.

“Ni- Nee-san!,” Y/n stopped herself before she would accidently call him.

“Are you here because you were worried?,” Y/n asked excitedly.

“…Yes,” the woman replied sensing people around as she glanced at Kakashi.

“Y/n who is this?,” Kakashi-sensei asked, eyeing the woman suspiciously.

“Someone who used to help me when I was little. But left the village later on,” Y/n hugged the woman who hesitantly patted her head.

“I see,” Kakashi-sensei replied.

“I need to talk to you Y/n,” the woman said.

“Should we go out?,” Y/n asked her.

“Yes. If you can get up. I need to talk to you alone,” the woman said.

“I can! Let’s go!,” Y/n said, flinging her legs to the side of bed and getting up.

“Y/n you can’t go alone! What if you get attacked? I don’t know who this is or what they’ll do. It could be an enemy trying to lure you in a trap,” Kakashi said.

“It’s fine sensei. I know I’m safe with her,” Y/n replied.

“Y/n you trust me too much. You never know who might stab you in the back,” the woman said.

“That’s true. But I know and believe you are not that type of person ni- nee-san,” Y/n replied with a gentle smile.

“You’ll probably regret it later,” the woman said, staring Y/n right in the eyes as if searching for something.

“I won’t. You, Naruto, Shika, Lee and Hinata are the only one’s that I know have got my back, no matter what. So if you decide to stab then that’s that,” Y/n shrugged with a knowing smile.

The woman felt some sort of emotions which she couldn’t understand. But at the same time she felt worried about Y/n trusting too much. (It’s not love. So don’t misinterpret it.)

“Y/n can you really trust this person?,” Kakashi asked.

“With my life,” Y/n nodded with hesitation.

“…Fine,” Kakashi stared into Y/n’s eyes for a while letting her go out. He sent an ANBU to follow her in secret to keep an eye out after Y/n left.

“Nii-san I am glad that I got hurt because I got to meet you,” Y/n mumbled.

“I came hear to warn Danzo to keep his promise so I stopped by since I was here,” the woman said.

“I see. Either way, I’m glad. This proves my trust wasn’t misplaced like you were trying to say,” Y/n grinned at him.

“Y/n, don’t tell anyone about anything that you know about Danzo or Foundation. That will put your life in danger,” the woman said.

“Itachi nii-san. If I wanted to I would have told everyone about it by now. But I kept it hush-hush because I didn’t want to make myself a target. But now Danzo probably knows,” Y/n said.

“He does. But you don’t need to worry too much about him. Just be careful,” the woman (Itachi in disguise) told Y/n.

“Okay. I will,” Y/n replied.

“I’ll go now,” the woman said.

“What? Why?! Why are you leaving so soon?,” Y/n asked.

“I only came to warning you to not talk about the information that you have. That’s all. I’m leaving you till the door and going,” Itachi said in a tone that he won’t allow any arguments.

Y/n started sulking as she followed Itachi back to her room. “Now go in,” the woman said, holding the door open.

Y/n slowly walked inside and turned to stare at him like an abandoned puppy. Trying to appeal him to stay a little longer with puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t look at me like an abandoned puppy. It’s not going to work,” the woman said.

Y/n pouted, turning and going to the bed. “Hmph! Go away then!,” Y/n pulled the covers over her head as she laid down.

“Good bye Y/n,” the woman said closing the door and walking away.

Y/n peeked over the covers to see him gone and began sulking and wouldn’t talk to Kakashi even if he asked. Y/n continued to sulk until Naruto stopped by to visit her later on in the day.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here I am with another update! I hope you've been well! What do you think of this chapter? Not one of my best... But anyway! Next week I am only going to upload a short chapter!
It's exams time for me for this week and next so I might not be able to update a long chapter. I hope you understand.
Thank you for reading! See you next time with more! Take care 😘 Love you my precious readers 💕💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ Have a great day 😊