039

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

I couldnt believe we was gettin flown outta the states to go to the UK. That shit was beyond me. Them niggas was turnt the whole plane ride. I was tired from last night so i stayed away from them.

They woke me up when we landed and as soon as we left the airport my face scrunched up at the smell. Ion know what the fuck it was but that shit stunk.

I rolled my bag behind me following gang cause they seemed to know where to go.

There was some fans waiting at the gate for us mad excited.

"Jenn!" One of em screamed. I forced a smile not really feelin like doing all this rn. But Tata and Kr went over to them. I was not gon be that one rude mf.

I went over and took some pictures.

"Omg i love you!" One girl said. I hugged her and let her friend take a picture of us.

"One more!" She rushed. I chuckled and agreed. I felt her kiss my cheek making my eyes go wide no expecting that. Her friend snapped the picture before i could say anything. They squealed and went away.

I made eye contact w Dee who just shook his head and laughed. I hugged as little people as i could and got in the back of the sprinter.

"Yall aint got nun to smoke?" I asked bored in the back. This city was wayy different the NY but i like cite seeing and shit.

"Hell nah these niggas was not letting us board with nun." Kr let out. He found a way to be all up on my body laid up next to me.

I kissed me teeth mad at that fact.

"Yo Dee you always got a connect. Get on that." I told him. His head snapped back and he looked at me up a down.

"Tuh wtf i look like the weed man?" He asked me offended.

"Nigga i know u wanna smoke rn dont be difficult." I told him. He cracked a smile and nodded.

"You right imma handle that." He reassured. Hopefully he get that shit quick. I needa smoke.

"Yo play my nigga Travis!" Tata told them in the front. I groaned loudly and smacked my lips.

"I deadass dont wanna hear that shit rn." I let out. Everyone groaned annoyed at me.

"Jenn!" They groaned my name like i was the one in the wrong. Who the fuck listening to this nigga fr.

"Youn wanna hear it fr." I exposed. Tata looked at me for a second before agreeing.

"Nah i dead dont but the nigga flew us out." He shrugged. I shook my head.

"He aint fly us out to suck his dick Tata." I let out. He side eyed me fighting back a laugh.