030

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍

𝐊𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍

I fucked up. I know i fucked up. I even fucking felt bad about fucking up. Thats not some shit a nigga like me do. Jenn acted cold towards me in the room. I knew she cared but the way she acted was like she gave up.

I wish i could go back and tell that thot to get her titties out my face.

Jenn tensed up when I put my arm around her which lowkey hurt.

I aint sleep much thinking bout what the fuck I gotta do to get this shit right. We was starting to be so good.

I felt her stir under me but I couldn't see her face cause she was facing opposite of me.

"You up?" I asked her. It was quiet for a minute.

"Yeah." She told me. She grabbed my arm and took it off her body. She then quickly got up and walked off to her bathroom.

"Jenn-" i tried talking. She slammed the door before I could finish. I groaned loudly and rubbed my hands over my face.

Fuck this shit.

I got up from the bed and tried opening the door. Locked. She thought that shit would stop me?

I twisted the handle mad hard and I felt it break under my palms. I opened the door easily after that and went in. She was in the shower. Looking good. I opened the already fogged up door.

"Don't be like this Jenn." I told her. She stopped lathering her body for a second.

"Like what? You want me to be all happy smiley after seeing you wit some bitch. Be fuckin for real Kr." She snapped before going back to it.

She right. Me admitting is the first step. Im deadass making progress. Ion be doing that shit.

"Close my mf door." She snapped once again. I left it open and took off the rest of my clothes and hopped in behind her. I closed the door after i was finally inside.

"You dead don't listen do you?" She shook her head.

"I closed the door." I shrugged. I took the bar of soap out her hand and started using it on my body.

"You knew what the fuck i meant." She let out lowly. She rinsed her body under the water.

"I did."

I put my hands on her shoulders and started to massage the muscle. My body was pressed against hers. Her eyes started to close.

"Kr.." she groaned annoyed.

"Ion wanna fuck relax." I told her. I continued my massage and to my surprise she let me.

"You know whole time shorty mouth was on mine. I realized you the only one I want fr." I whispered in her ear .

"Yeah okay." She scoffed moving her face away.