032

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

"Jenn stop this stupid ass shit. It been 2 weeks. My dick hurt." Kr whined. I shook my head and took a hit of my blunt.

I knew this nigga wouldn't fuckin last too long. There has been a couple times where I almost fell out but i held myself together.

"Ion give a fuck nigga." I mugged. He let out a deep annoyed sigh and started to trace his hand up my leg. We was on the couch and my legs was on his lap.

He started massaging my leg making me raise my eyebrows in amusement.

"I remember yo first time touching a nigga. You was all shaking and shit.." he started. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and climbed inbtween the other one.

"let me make you shake ma." He finished. His face was all up on mine and i felt my pussy pulse at his words. But even then I couldn't take this nigga serious.

"Kr movee." I laughed. I put my hand between our faces and pushed his head back. He groaned loudly and released me.

"Mchpt you ain't shit." He snapped.

"Kr you beggin for pussy ion wanna hear it." I continued to laugh.

"Oh word? i'll find some bitch to fuck on instead." He frowned. He snatch my blunt and put it between his lips.

"You go do that nigga. Don't bother coming back though." I smiled at him. He never doing that shit so im not even worried.

"Bro that bitch came onto me how many times i gotta say it." He groaned rubbing his hand over his face. I shrugged.

"Ion give a fuck how many times you say it. That shit still happened." I told him. He smacked his lips and shook his head.

"You buggin." He muttered.

He fake ignored me the whole day until we had to go to some dinner with management. We drove there with Tata and Belle so there was less tension then there would've been.

The place was mad fancy and there was hella white people in there staring at us the place was darkly lit but still i know they was looking. I felt my face scrunch up as I looked back at them.

"Fix ya face." Kr mumbled beside me. I frowned and stopped in my tracks.

"Nigga what?" I snapped looking at him. He looked at me unamused.

"Youn needa be lookin at people like that. It's rude." He let out. I scoffed in his face. This nigga the last one that could talk about being rude. I dead had to stop him from spitting in a nigga face for letting the door close in his face.

"Shut the fuck up." I told him muggin the fuck outta him.

"I'll take ya ass to the bathroom and fuck the shit outta you. keep playin." He said lowly. Pause. This nigga on lock down.