018

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐑 𝐃𝐀 𝐆

I woke up and memories from last night hit me. Fuck. Jenn pussy actually got me whipped word to my dead. I nutted inside of her. I never do that shit.

I put some clothes on and went over to the closest store. I picked up a plan b and ignored the dirty ass look i got from the cashier who looked like she was ready to pop out a baby her damn self.

I went back to the crib and Jenn and her lil plaything was eating some breakfast. Tata and Belle was there too. Bout time that nigga came home.

"Where you been nigga?" Tata asked chewin on some bacon. I glanced at Jenn real quick before responding.

"I had to pick some up for ha dumbass." I explained. I waved the bag around in front of me and Jenn looked at me confused. My motioned my head a bit for her to come here.

She stood up and walked over to me snatching the bag out my hand. She peeked inside before quickly closing it again. She glared at me embarrassed before storming off. Belle got off of Tata lap and followed her to wherever the fuck she was going.

"A nigga can't even get a thank you no more." I shook my head. Tata laughed and continued eating. I sat down and grabbed a plate packin it up with some food. I ended up sitting right across from it. My face scrunched up and I pointed my waffle at her.

"You still here?" I pointed out. She rolled her eyes before sipping on some water and scooting out her chair.

"I'm actually boutta go my shift starts soon. Tell Jenn i left and that I'll text her later." She says. She grabbed her stuff and left. Im not telling Jenn that shit. Fuck her.

"Since when Jenn fuck wit Belle. Not gon lie i thought they was boutta fight soon?" Tata asked once Angel left. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Jenn be hatin on everybody for no reason. She probably realized B aint that bad." I covered. I can't tell him the real reason just yet. Thats my brudda and it do feel wrong not telling him the truth.

"Type shit. Bout time." He smiled. He wanted them to be cool since the beginning but Jenn kept tellin us that Belle was a rude ass bitch. She wasn't wrong though.

"What was in the bag?" Tata asked. He took a sip of his soda. Yeah the nigga drink soda for breakfast.

"Nosy ass nigga." I laughed shaking my head. He leaned in closer tryna make sure they aint hear us.

"Tampons? Pads? A new strap?" He asked. I coughed up my breakfast and snapped my head at that dumbass question.

"Nigga what?" I coughed some more. He leaned back into his seat and shook his head.

"Never mind Jenn wouldn't want you buying that for her." He concluded himself. This nigga.

"Fine youn wanna tell me i see how it is." He complained before sassily crossing his arms over his chest.

"Mind your business thats all imma say." I told him. I continued eating and checked my phone for any messages.

"Mcht actin like this for a box of tampons. I thought we was better then this Kr." He ranted to himself cause i was def not paying attention.

"Sensitive ass." I mumbled not lookin up. Footsteps from the hall came out and i guess it was Jenn and Belle.

"What was yall doing?" Tata asked curiously. 

"Mind ya business boy." Belle responded.

"Nigga mind ya own." Jenn snapped at the same time. I started laughing at that nigga. That's what he get for being nosy.

"Mcht everybody in the crib gotta go." He let out. Belle settled back down on his lap and they got to talking. I looked over at Jenn but she was distracted on her phone.

We all get a notification on our phone except Belle. It was management tellin us we got a interview for On the Radar. We all groaned simultaneously. It's not we didnt want to do it but we been doing shit like this back to back wit no breaks.

"Not this dumbass shit." Jenn sighed deeply.

"Mcht im boutta stop rappin fr im off this you feel me." Tata complained. Belle caressed his face and gave him some kisses on his face tryna make him feel better.

"Yall gon be fine. Tata i gotta go check on my moms come pick me up when you done wit the lil interview." She said kissin him one more time on the lips. They relationship lowkey making me mad rn. Jenn needa hurry and be off that bitch.

"See you." Tata waved her goodbye.

"Bye Jenn! Bye Kr." She called out walking out the door.

"Why she say my name like that. Yo Jenn talk to ya friend." I told Jenn.

"She aint do nun wrong the fuck." She mugged. Oh nah she don't play bout her friend. Thats cute.

"Now i gotta go find my fit. Fuck this shit." Tata kissed his teeth before throwing away his plate and going away to his room. Once i heard the door slam shut i got to talkin shit.

"Where my thank you at nigga?" I asked. She immediately got up and pointed her finger and me accusingly.

"Fuck you. You knew what the fuck you was doin." She spouted angrily. She looked cute as fuck. Like a lil chihuahua.

"I did. What about it." I shrugged. She should be thankful ion want a mini me running round just yet. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I followed her making sure to get mad close on her body.

"Yo back up nigga." She said turning around and pushin my shoulder. She thought that was gon make me go away so she kept moving. But i was still behind her. She tried to close her door in my face but i caught it before it could close.

"Bro move." She said seriously. I know she know that shit not gon work so now she just wastin her breath.

"How'd you sleep wit her." I asked sitting on her bed. She ignored me and took off her shirt.

"You was wishin it was me huh?" I laughed. She turned around and walked over to me.

"If youn get the fuck out right now imma punch you in ya shit you heard." She raged. She pushed my to the side. And for her sake all i did was grab her wrist.

"Lemme get a kiss then imma leave." I bargained. I reached up and held her waist.

"Kr." She groaned looking down at me. We both knew i was standin on that shit. She grabbed my face wit both hands and smashed her lips onto mine. She was mad as hell and i could tell by the way she was movin. She ain't even let me enjoy the kiss longer the 10 seconds before she pulled away.

"Now get the fuck outta here lil nigga." She laughed removing her body out my hold. I adjusted my dick in my pants cause lil man got hard for some simple shit like a kiss.

"Lil is crazy, you know that not true." I chuckled darkly. She aint say nothin and threw her shirt at me. She disappeared to her bathroom without even lookin back.

"Yall niggas better be ready by the time im out this bitch." I hear Tata call out while im walking to my room.

Im not even thinking bout the interview no more. Im thinking bout how imma get her to spell my name while riding me next time we fuck.

———————

I been on my updating grind yall 🤭 hopefully i stay on this.