015

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆

After watching them make-out, it made my dick hard but whatever. fuck that bitch. She looked smaller then what I remembered in the club and that one day at the stu but she was still bad as fuck. Jenn gave me glares the whole time while she was suckin that hoes face.

The food came and i put it on the table. Ian wait for them before i sat down and started grubbin. They walked over eventually and they started eating.

Me and jenn started talkin bout songs we needed to finish but my eyes kept going to Angels almost untouched plate. It been 35 minutes and she only ate half the green beens.

Jenn caught what I was looking at and she frowned.

"Youn like the food?" She asked her. Jenn took a bite of her own orange chicken.

"No it's not that. It's good." Angel responded. She picked at the plate with a fork. It was like she wanted to eat but she aint know where to begin.

"What's wrong then." Jenn asked again. Angel looked like a lost ass bunny. It made me feel a lil bad but fuck that.

"If you weren't gon eat it why you make me buy it then." I pressed. She looked up at me still lost as fuck.

"I-" she started stuttering.

"I- what? You wanna play slow now?" I pressed again. She frowned and put her fork down.

"No that not-" She started but cut herself off. She getting mad now.

"I'm not gonna argue with you. You a fuckin dickhead." She mugged getting defensive. Oh shit ian know she got down like that.

"Oh word? Get the fuck out my crib lil girl." I waved her off. She actually think im a lame ah nigga that gon take that shit.

"Kr let up on ole girl." Jenn said tryna calm the situation.

"Nah she buggin." I told her. Aint no way she call me out my shit in my own crib. They ignored me and kept talking.

"Is it too much for you? Lemme help you out." Jenn told her. She grabbed her plate and put some food on her plate. She set the rest down in front of Angel.

"Here take some. I know you still hungry fat ass." Jenn chuckled giving me some of the food off her plate. She pushed the plate towards me for me to take myself.

"Chill." I shook my head chuckling a bit. I took some and pushed her plate back to her.

"You like orange chicken ma?" Jenn asked her. Angel nodded. Jenn took her fork and picked up the orange chicken before pressin it against Angels thick pretty ass lips.

She hesitated for a second and looked between me and Jenn before opening her mouth. She slowly started chewing.

Jenn fed her lil bites at a time and she finally started makin a dent in the plate. Seeing how Angel act around food either she got a problem eatin food or she lazy as fuck.

But she don't seem like the lazy type. She probably got some disorder type shit. Jenn talked her up nice while feeding her tryna make her comfortable. It was making a difference.

"You almost done my heart." Jenn cooed. Angel looked at the plate unsure but smiled anyway. Shit was cute.

"Took forever though. Why is that Angel." I asked leaning back in my chair. I pulled out my pre roll and lit up. The both of them looked up at me like i said the wrong shit. I was curious though. And I wanted to be a asshole fr.

Angel cleared her throat. "I'm recovering from a eating disorder. I had it for 3 years after my mom died." She explained. My breathing paused for a minute almost making me cough up my smoke. But i held that shit. I wasn't expecting all that.

"Thats tuff." I replied.

"Kr-" Jenn yelled. But she was cut off by Angel. I blew out the smoke passed my lips.

"What's your problem with me?" Angel asked. She got up and stood in front of me crossing her arms. I looked at her up and down. She was standing at a good 5'3 and like 100 sum pounds.

"Ion know you, why you think i care enough to have problems with yo ass." I laughed. I took a puff of my roll again.

"You tell me. You the one that's been coming at me. If i did something let me know." She said. She said that last sentence mad quiet. Like she meant it. It wasnt even in a angry sense too.

Alright lemme chill. I decided to myself.

"Take this and chill the fuck out for i really hurt your feelings." I told her. I held up my roll for her to take and blew my smoke out once again. She looked at me confused for a second.

She then snatched it out my fingers and put them between her big pink lips.

"I'm doing this cause i want to not cause you told me too." She said with the roll hangin out the corner of her lip.

"Yeah aight." I rolled my eyes.

"Yall niggas really gon smoke after eatin?" Jenn asked. She looked between the two of us and shook her head.

"I'm not takin care of yall when you get sick." She informed. She swiftly picked up the plates on the table and started cleaning up.

"We not gon get sick." I said. Angel said the same thing and our voices mended together. Shit was freaky. We looked at each other before laughin a bit. I notice familiar bands in her mouth.

"Oh nah both yall niggas got braces, dont go drolling all over my shit." I told her. Pointing at my joint in her hands.

"Shut the fuck up. You need braces nigga." She snapped back letting smoke fall from her lips.

"Yeah you def buggin. Jenn come get your bitch."