021

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆

Jenn held onto my tightly and groaned whenever we would end up on a bumpy road. My dick was going deeper and deeper inside her. My eyes almost closed in pleasure while i was driving the whip. But i had to stay focused or i was deadass crashin the car.

I pulled up in the front of the crib and Jenn let out a sigh of relief.

"Yo let me up bro." Jenn whined. I smirked and thought about it for a moment.

"Why i gotta do that?" I asked resting my head on the seat. She looked at me spent.

"Kyle cmon please." She let out softly. She had enough i guess.

"Ight get up off me." I let out. She let out another breath. She tried to lift herself but she wasn't getting far. I watch as her thighs shook tryna get off me.

"Help me nigga damn. Youn see me struggling?" She huffed angrily. I snickered at that.

"Oh my fault." I laughed. I lifted her off my lap and set her down in the passenger seat. She grimaced once her ass hit the seat.

I bet she aint talkin shit no more gangsta.

"Inconsiderate ass nigga." I hear her mumble. I laughed and buttoned my pants. She left a big ass wet spot on my shit with her super soaker but ion give a fuck.

Once she got dressed i went around and helped her out the car. She was limpin and shit.

"You never going inside me again word to my deads." She groaned letting me help her up the stairs.

"You buggin rn Jenn. Imma let it slide." I said. I opened the door and turned on the lights. Jenn snatched her body away from my hold and limped away. I looked at her up and down and rolled my eyes.

"Got me walkin around like someone shot my ass." She grumbled to herself.

I ignored her and dug in my pocket for my lighter. A blunt me and Tata had rolled up earlier was callin my name.

I lit it up and sat down on the couch putting my legs up on the coffee table. I went through my phone and me being not shit immediately went to the bitches in my dm's.

I shoulda put my phone down immediately but i had a thing for them big booty lightskins.

I went through this one girl posts and she had hella pics of her ass lookin good.

She replied to my story some time ago and i replied back. She answered immediately. Red flag number 1. What the fuck she was doing? Waiting for my message? Lame ass bitch.

She was all excited and shit but it felt off just texting her. Jenn really got me. I can't even text bitches on the side. I frowned and i threw my phone across the room.

Mad at myself. I took another hit of my blunt and sat in silence.

I can't even find it in me to fuck other bitches but she can? What the fuck typa nonsense is that.

Angel.

Angel.

Fuck that bitch.

Sloppy ass bad built ass bitch.

Im lyin...

She nice i guess. And pretty.

Wrong answer my nigga. Everyone got something to hide. I just needa find what the fuck she got goin on. I can't share my bitch. What type of nigga that make me.

I got up and grabbed my phone. I went on my fake ig and got to lookin her up.

She only got 56 followers. Where the fuck Jenn find this unknown thot? I went through her following list and nun off. I recognized a nigga in her follower list from highschool.

Thats that nigga Trey. Brodie was crazy as shit. I went back on my regular account and search up the nigga @ . He took a while to respond but he did.

KRTHEG
yo my nigga what you got goin on wit Angel

TREYSHOTIT
the fuck you doin askin bout my girl

A smile broke out from my face. I started laughing crazy as hell. I knew that thot had sum goin on.

KRTHEG
oh shi my bad g ian know she was yours

TREYSHOTIT
Nigga wym she been my bitch since 12th

KRTHEG
nah you was wit Erica wym nigga

TREYSHOTIT
angel her middle name dumbass. She lost sum weight and now youn recognize a bitch?

KRTHEG
I seen her the other day and she aint recognize me either tf

TREYSHOTIT
Yeah she was in a accident after we graduated. She lost her memories.

TREYSHOTIT
whats this whole thing about mane

KRTHEG
just watch yo girl

Ion even know what to think. I remember Erica. She was big asl. She was a bitch too. Trey used to get clown for baggin that ho. She look good now and she a lil nice act goin fa her.

Too bad that don't change the fact that she got a nigga. I bit my lip thinkin bout how Jenn boutta be mines real soon.

I got done smokin and walked over to Jenn room. I thought she was sleep but she was sippin on some Hennessy. She was watchin some TV and her gaze landed on me

"Fuck you doin?" She mugged. She finished the cup and slammed it on the bedside table.

"A nigga can't be here no more? Fuck out my face wit that shit." I snapped walkin in and closing the door behind me. I took off my shirt and sat on the bed takin off my shoes.

"Don't make me boom you nigga." She said point a hanger in my back.

"Jennifer youn want these problems. Gangsta." I let out tiredly. I snatched the hanger out her hand and threw it across the room.

"Back up." I told her. I climbed into the bed next to her. I rest my back on the head board and pulled her into my chest.

She ain even put up a fight. We was watchin her show for a minute when she got a message. She read it and immediately started cheesin.

"Who you all kekein wit?" I asked taking the phone out her hand.

"Angel." She sighed happily. I read they messages and felt my jaw clenchin.

"Mhm type shit. When she commin back over?" I asked tossin the phone over to my side so she couldn't get it again.

"You want her here?" She asked curiously lookin up at me.

"Why not." I shrugged. A small smile started showin on her face.

"You must want yo dick sucked or sum." She laughed huggin me. I scoffed and shook my head.

"Nah i jus got sum to ask her." I revealed. The next time i see her ass i got sum fa her.

I kissed the top of Jenn forehead and rubbed her waist up and down. She boutta be all mines. Fuck that ho Angel.

-----
Yay! We gettin rid of her. Maybe...