006

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

I was high as fuck when i came home and ian wanna hear her bullshit. I just wanted to sleep and the way I slept after the first time we fucked was too good. I needed that again.

I ignored the fact that her strap and other shit was out meaning she was fuckin some bitch. She just got denied by a real nigga. I'd do the same.

I set a alarm for 10 so we could get ready for the show. It rang making the both of groan.

"What the fuck." Jenn mumbled sleepily. I reached over and turned it off. I sat up and inspected the sleep lines i made on Jenns body. My face done indented in her shit.

She tried to sleep again but I stopped her. "We gotta go cmon." I said lightly hitting her stomach. She whined and turned away from me tryna sleep again.

That shit was cute but we had to go. I leaned over and started kissin on her neck. She aint really react so i started biting her lightly. I pulled the skin between my teeth and I watched her face scrunch up.

"Wake up fa me ma." I whispered. She let another whine before finally opening her eyes. She side eyed me and rolled her eyes. There she go, being rude as fuck.

Let her keep playin wit me, i got sum fa her ass.

I got up and went to shower and get dressed. Jenn finished up bout the same time as me. We got in the car not really sayin nothing.

She was starin out the window not paying attention to me. I understand why she a lil mad, i have been playin wit her. But i dont know what im feeling for her but its something. But thats really my twin and ion wanna change that.

"I know we said that shit wouldn't change between us. But it did my heart." I explained. I pulled into the back parking lot that was reserved for us.

"I know." She let out softly.

"What we gon do." I asked leaning my head back. She shrugged and looked away from me again.

"Stop actin like that Jenn, we boutta go to the club with bitches everywhere. I gave you one bitch earlier, ion want you with no one else." I told her truthfully. It don't feel right seein a bitch on top of my bitch yk. Normally it woulda been fine except my bitch fuck bitches.

"If you don't I won't." She told me.

"Ight. Stop giving me that fuck ass look too. Like im dirty or sum shit. You know im fresh asl." I told her. She made a stank face and laughed mad hard.

"Okay nigga but yo shirt backwards." She pointed out. Her finger pointed to the printed label saying cotton on my neck.

"Oh so you was gonna let me go in like that?" I asked shakin my head. If she ain see nothin id be walkin in there looking stupid as fuck.

"I meann someone was gonna tell you." She giggled.

"I'll remember that." I told her. I took off my shirt and put it right way this time.

"Tata's girl knows." Jenn let out. I watched her pull out a blunt. She lit up and passed it to me.

"Trinity? Or Belle?" I asked. Jenn looked confused on the name Trinity. Damn i done exposed bro.

"Belle." She said. I took a couple hits and passed it back

"What did you tell her?"

"She ain't want nothin, she just wanted me to be ha friend." Jenn shook her head laughin

"You better be the best fuckin friend in the world then."

"This all yo fault pushin up on me in public. I should beat yo ass nigga." She threatened. She threw her hand up and bucked at me but i aint flinch making her sit her ass down.

"Nobody told you to have that thottie on top of you. Shoulda known better." I responded.

"Yeah yeah suck my dick nigga." She waved me off.

"You tryna suck mine?" I asked. She side eyed me mad hard before opening her door. She got out quick asl and walk towards the club.

I laughed and got out too. Backstage was chill. I watched groupies come up to Jenn but she aint entertain them like she normally do. So i did the same.

We did shots and smoked for a bit before they told us that it was our turn.

You know the vibes we did our shit. A nigga was sweating in that hot ass club. Bitches shaking ass, niggas fighting, the usual.

We thanked the crowd and got off. I dapped everyone back stage up before i got to Jenn. We was both mad outta breath.

I reached my hand out to her and pulled her close. I leaned down real quick and whispered "We fuckin tonight you heard."

Once our chest connected i pulled back and finished dapping her up. She looked a little scared but excited at the same time.

She ain said nothing but she smiled before going to Tata and his bitch.

I took the spliff my security guard was handing me and pulled up my pants. I'm def beating her back in tonight. None of that soft shit.

She aint piss me off so i might even let her cum.