009

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

I woke up and my body was hurtin. Im never getting used to that shit. Kr's arm was around my waist and I realized this nigga got me little spooning. I moved around a bit tryna get out of his arms and I heard him groaning.

"Jenn you know better.." he mumbled in my ear. I felt his dick brush against my ass it was hard. This nigga does not stop. I giggled softly and pushed my ass back into him. He groaned again holding onto my hips tightly.

"Jenn-" My door swung open and Tata's voice came through. I froze for a second and so did Kr.

"Kr i know you dont have a bitch in Jenns bed rn." He let out. I let out a deep breath. Thank god he aint notice it was me.

"Tata get the fuck out." Kr yelled. He kept his body over mine to protect me from Tata's nosy eyes. I laughed softly and continued to rub against him. His breathy moan was playing in my ear making me not stop.

"Lemme see her at least, Jenn gon kill you for being in her bed with a bitch but if she ugly she def gon catch a body." Tata laughed. He was right too.

"Tata im serious." Kr let out again, you could hear the strain in his voice. It was silence from the other end and i could feel Kr tense body against me.

"Damn alright." Tata said defeated. Once i heard the door click I busted out laughing. I can't believe we was almost caught like that.

I tried to sit up but Kr held me down.

"Stay there." He instructed. He got up out the bed before peeking his head out the door then locking it. He got back in the bed and pulled the blankets off of me. He had the same dark look in his eyes just like when he saw me with Angel. This nigga boutta eat me alive.

Maybe I shouldn't have been playin wit him like that while Tata was in here..

He grabbed my legs and yanked me down lower on the bed. I tried to move away but he was quicker and grabbed me first.

"Aint this what you wanted? Why you runnin?" He asked. He picked up both my legs and spread them apart.

"Hold them." He instructed. I shook my head and scoffed.

"I'm not that flexible nigga."

"You gon have to be today." He said seriously. I internally whined before wrapping my hands around my ankles. It stretched my legs in ways I never felt. I always put bitches in this position and now i see why it was so hard for them to keep themselves like that.

I watched as Kr grabbed his dick strokin it and walked towards me. He placed one hand on my stomach and he spit on my pussy. I shivered at the feeling of it sliding down my cunt.

He pushed himself inside of me groaning and i threw my held back. He aint give no type of warnin while he pumped deep and fast inside me.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as i felt him damn near in my stomach.

"You feel that shit?" He asked pushing my legs farther back so i could feel it more. I moaned loudly but I couldn't respond.

"How it feel my heart?" He taunted. My eyes were closed but i could hear the cocky ass smile on his face. I let go of my ankles and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my face there too. He used his big hands to push the back of my knees forward making his press against me even harder.

I couldn't even concentrate fr. But once I finally opened my eyes i found him starin. We breathed each other in slowly leaning forward until we both let up and locked lips.

His lips were mad soft i dead almost melted in them. He groaned once i slipped my tongue in his mouth instead of the other way around. My hands tugged at his braids, making him moan and stop kissing for a second. Oh shit he like getting his shit pulled fr. Good to know.

I let him catch his breath before placing my lips right back on his.

His strokes started to get meaner and sloppier so i knew he was close. I squeezed him inside of me and i felt him shudder a bit. He reach up and cupped my tiddie and squeezed back.

He gave a few more strokes before he pulled out.

"Where you want it my heart?" He asked holding himself in his hands. I unwrapped one of my hands from around his neck and dragged my finger up my stomach slowly.

He groaned and leaned back before shooting his kids exactly where i pointed.

But he wasn't done. He leaned down and kissed around my pussy before he finally put his mouth on my clit. He sucked on it making me reach down and hold his head by his hair.

"Ahh.. Kr.." I whimpered. He continued sucking makin my legs shake uncontrollably. I felt him slide two digits inside of me.

I moaned again feeling that familiar feeling in my belly. It was when i felt his thumb push into my other hole that did it for me. My back arched as he pumped his fingers in both and hole and his tongue played with my clit.

"Oh fuckk-" i moaned feeling tears come from my eyes as i came. Kr kept going even while i twitched from the overstimulation.

He he finished getting his fill in he abruptly stood up and put his clothes back on. I was too tired to even question him so i didn't.