012

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

Jenn knew what the fuck she was doing when she came in. I shoulda known better then to do that shit. She got me right back. And she know i get heated fast so she knew what fuckin buttons to press.

When she smiled at me while kissin that girl that shit set me tf off. It made me hard but ion want her with that bitch. Shits hypocritical but ion give a fuck.

"What the fuck nigga!" I yelled at Jenn once the ho left. Jenn scoffed and got up off the seat. She tried to walk off and go to her room.

I grabbed her wrist stopping her from going any further. She tried to pull away from me. Ion why she keep trying that shit, it aint ever gonna work.

"Let me go nigga you the problem here. Childish ass." She yelled. I rolled my eyes. Before i could get a word out she started goin off.

"How you gon let some bitch suck your dick in my face and then get mad when she kiss me in front of you? In what world does it make sense for you to be mad nigga?" She explained sarcastically.

In my head i knew she was right but ion like nobody talkin to me like that so that's gotta stop. I try to talk again but she cut me off.

"And then before that you ignore me for 3 days because of what? No fucking reason and you can't even say Angel cause ian fuck her. Even if i did I wouldn't have done that shit in your face." She let out.

I looked at her face and she wasn't just bullshittin. She felt some type of way bout me doing the shit i been doin.

"Okay. Im sorry." I told her. It was her turn to roll her eyes.

"You not sorry nigga, your dicks hard." She said. She tried to move away from me again making me pull her back. I pulled her into my chest. I let go of her wrist and instead settled my hand on her neck.

"No im sorry bro. I just don't know what to think bout this shit." I told her truthfully.

"And you think I do?" She responded.

"You right. My fault my heart." I said. My thumb rubbin her throat. We stared at each other for a minute just thinking about what was said.

"You a fuckin dickhead. Murda b of all bitches? Fuck you nigga." She chuckled softly still a lil mad.

"You kissed her though." I laughed.

"Yeah cause i knew that shit would make you mad." She shrugged.

"Yeah how'd I taste in her mouth." I whispered grippin her throat a lil harder. I felt her throat move under my hand. She just swallowed..

"Nasty as fuck." She said smiling letting the k sound drag.

"You a liar nigga. You know you wanted more."  I teased. She mushed up her face.

"Real shit though. Kr.. im not of those fuckin bitches you could play wit yo lil manipulation tatics and anger issues." She told me. I knew that shit already ion know why i even tried it. It's the hoe in me fr.

"I know Jenn. I won't do that shit again." I promised. I plan on keep it fr. Unless... nah im playin imma stand on that shit.

"If you do nigga. Im cutting yo shit off. Imma have to neuter you." She threatened seriously. Her playfulness gone completely.

"Yeah yeah, whatever bro." I chuckled softly. Then I remember a topic that really got me tight.

"But that Angel bitch-" i started. Just her name gettin me tight.

"She not a bitch.." Jenn cut me off. Oh nah..

"See you like her." I frowned. My hold on her neck tighten even more and i pushed her against the wall. Jenn thought about what she was gon say next makin me nervous.

"I do. She not one of them thotties you see everyday Kr. She a whole ass grown woman." She smiled thinking about the bitch. It made my skin inch lowkey.

"So how that gon work." I asked her. She didnt have no response.

"I want you Jenn. Ion want them other females." I told her. I leaned in closer to her. My eyes locked in on her two toned lips.

I pressed my lips against hers for a soft slow kiss. I didn't let it last for too long though. Her eyes slowly fell open again and she searched my eyes.

"I like her though Kr..." she whispered. My heart tightened at that. Fuck.. I don't want to share her. But ion wanna make her unhappy.

"Fine.. i'll give you just the one. But if she fuck up. You all mine you heard?" I reasoned with her. I kissed her again with the same slow and short movement.

"Alright." She smiled liking the arrangement.

Ion share my bitches. Luckily ion trust Angel enough to keep her legs closed. Soon enough Jenn gon be mine and mine alone.

"I already gave you two different bitches. What you givin me?" I asked. Thinking about the unfair ass trade.

"You want one too?" She snapped wit a attitude. Oh now she buggin.

"No i only want you. You gonna have to find another way to thank me." I told her. My dick been hard since seeing her kiss Murda B.

"Im not putting my mouth on you after sloppy mami went ham on yo shit." She denied.

"Be creative then ma.." I told her. She scoffed but grabbed my free hand and started walking into the hall.

"Needy ass. Youn get tired?" She let out annoyed.

"Not for you I don't." I smiled even though she wasn't looking.

"Why yo hand still on my throat." She asked. My hand was now at the back of her neck instead of the front.

"So you get used to it when im beatin that back in.." I whispered into her ear pushing up on her. She shivered a bit.

"Nigga you talkin crazy again." She muttered slowly.

Little do she know i stand on my word. She better be ready.

———

This story exhausting to write lowkey but the smut be fun