023

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

Jenn couldn't braid for shit so she put my hair in some big ass twists after she detangled it. She lucky i aint have no where to be. It had been 4 days since we washed it. She called up Angel to come do my hair while she had to go to the studio.

The doorbell rang and i knew it was that stupid bitch. I opened the door and the small girl stood there nervously. She clutched onto her bag startled upon seein me.

"Scary ass." I mumbled. I walked away leavin the door open for her to come inside. Ian even hear her footsteps its almost like she boutta boom me. The door closed and i sat down in a chair.

I watched her hustle over and put her bag down.

"Hey Kyle." She sighed. My face twitched just at my name coming out her lips.

"Kr." I corrected lowly. Angel was wearing a lil two piece matching set. She was little as fuck but her titties was big as hell. The shorts she was wearin was small and her ass was damn near out.

"What?" She asked.

"It's Kr you heard." I repeated louder since she wanna be slow.

"Oh." She let out sadly. She makin it hard to be mean to her. She play that innocent shit well.

"What did you want again?" She asked. I pull out a picture from my phone and show it to her. I let her see it for a second before turning my phone back off and puttin it on my lap.

"Don't fuck my shit up." I warned her. She rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hip.

"You could not be rude you know." She let out pointing the sharp part of the comb at me.

"Especially to the bitch doin your hair." She mumbled. She went behind me and started on my hair.

"Your hair is really soft." She commented. She started playin wit it.

"Most men can't wash they hair right." She giggled.

"Thats not me shorty." I lied. This the first time a bitch ain't complain bout how my hair was tangled. Jenn got a nigga right.

"I can tell." She said. She started partin before she reached in her bag and grabbed an unopened container of gel. She tried to open it but her arms was shaking and it wasn't budging. She fighting wit the gel and it won.

"Can you open this for me please." She huffed. She held it out to me. I took it and opened it with not struggle.

"Weak as fuck." I shook my head. That was embarrassing.

"Stop insulting me." She pouted. She snatched the gel and put some on the back of her hand. Some shit them braiders be doin.

"You make it easy." I shrugged. She was doin my hair for a while in silence how i like it. But then she opened her thick lips when she got to the front of my head.

"Jenn went to the studio?" She asked. She already know the answer why she askin me that stupid ass shit. Why my bitch name comin out her mouth.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do you know what time she comin back? Maybe when im done i could wait for her." She thought out loud.

"No i dont." I muttered. I hoped that would shut her up. It didnt.

"Could you maybe ask?" She asked shyly. She gettin me tight.

"Yo chill on that lil girl ass talk." I snapped. She looked down at me and frowned.

"What do you mean?" She said furrowing her brows.

"You not nice like that fr." I told her truthfully. She shook her head and got back to braiding

"My mom raised me right Kr i have no reason to be anything other then nice." She sighed. I ignored her and waited for her to finish doin my hair before pressin her.

She was partin my shit in the middle. And I couldn't help but look up at her. Her eyes kept flickering over to me but she tried to stay focused. She failed. She nervous or sum?

I noticed the position we was in. My legs was open and she was standing between em. She couldn't part my shit for the longest.

"Can you stop. I can't focus." She let out nervously.

"Youn want me to look at you?" I teased. She shooked her head no. She started to pull away but i grabbed her elbow makin her come closer.

"Make my shit straight." I told her. I let my hand fall on her waist puttin her right between my legs straight down the center.

"Kr..." she mumbled lookin at my hand placement. I know what the fuck im doin.

"What?" I smirked. I put my hands back down. She shook her head and went back to parting.

She started swaying a bit and blinking mad fast.

"Yo you good?" I frowned. I grabbed her waist again steadying her. She held onto my shoulder and nodded her head.

"Im fine... just a lil lightheaded." She let out. She put her head in her hands and shook her head. Ion wtf she was tryna do. She tried to touch my hair again but i weaved out the way.

"You ate before you came?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She let out softly avoiding eye contact. She def lying. She must think im slow.

"You lying?" I asked. She shook her head yes after some hesitation. I got up out my seat and grabbed her arm takin her to the kitchen.

"Don't go out yo house without eatin nothin. Thats some dumbass shit." I explained angrily. I made her sit down at the island and she just held herself in her arms.

"We only got noodles." I told her as soon as i looked in the pantry.

"It's fine i'll eat at home." She let out. I looked at her up and down before pullin the noodle pack out and a pot.

"Im not havin you collapse before you finish my shit. Word to my deads you eatin this." I muttered. This fuckin ho. Can't even say nun to her bout Trey cause my shit not done.

I put the water on and let it boil. I tried to figure out why the fuck im even doin this for her. I should let that thot fall down. Its her fault she aint eat nun.

Im mad at myself at this point. I glanced at her and she was playin wit her fingers lookin ashamed. She just look like a beat up puppy fr.

Ion know how she do it but she makin me feel bad for her. And ion feel bad for no one.

"You have to do this you know." She let out.

"Shut up."

"Aren't you goin to make some for yourself?" She questioned looking at me worried.

"Would that make you feel better?" I asked back. She nodded. I turned back around and grabbed another packet of noodles and another pan.

What the fuck she got me doin.

-------

Kr gon have another chapter. What yall think gon happen next. Guess in the comments.🗣️