037

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

We missed our flight. Of fucking course. But i needed that. I'm surprised he didn't go further and fuck me himself.

We drove there in silence which was mad awkward but i wasn't gon say nun so thats just how its gonna stay.

We put our shit down under and got our boarding passes for the new flight. We did our own thing during the flight meaning he fell asleep on me and i stared into space.

The shows was fire. LA was lit but not better than my city.

We went back to the bnb with hella groupies nd shit tryna get freaky. I wasn't even worried bout KR he know better by now.

"Yall not boutta believe this shit." Our manager came in hype as fuck wit a big ass smile on his face.

"What." Tata asked smiling before he even heard what was up. Happy go lucky ah nigga. Belle was cuddling onto his lap caressing his face.

"Travis Scott flying yall niggas out to perform at his show tomorrow." He let out. I stopped mid puff and felt my eyes go wide at this information.

"Oh shit!" Tata oohed covering his mouth in shock. Kr's eyes went wide also and he stood up.

"Nah nah you lyin nigga." He smacked his lips.

"Im deadass." Management told us wit a straight face. Everyone in the room got lit and started screaming and shit.

Tata and KR dapped each other up jumping up and down like some little ass kids. I shook my head and finished my puff.

"Yeah nigga we made it." I hear tata say. I mentally agreed. Feeling proud of us for makin it this far.

"Where we going tho?" I asked seriously. Ion fuck wit alot of states. Our manager checked his phone and scrolled for a minute frowning slightly.

"The nigga said the UK." He let out. Everyone screamed again while i frowned and smacked my lips.

"Oh fuck no." I let out angrily. I hear Dee groan and push my shoulders.

"Jenn shut yo lame ass up." He let out. I rolled my eyes and sunk down in my seat.

"They aint got shit over there the fuck." I muttered. That sloppy ass food. They can't even smoke weed in peace.

"I'll get you whatever you need my heart just be happy damn." Kr let out in front of me making me look up at him. Ian expect that.

"Awwwwe." I hear going throughout the room. I fought back a smile and looked away.

Dee shook my shoulder again tryna get me hype. But i was dead tired even if i was happy. They was making mad noise in my ear tho.

"Yall can shut up now." I let out. They ignored me. I really should boom everybody for that. Tuh.

"Yall niggas can't miss this flight." Our manager pointed at me and Kr. I rolled my eyes.

"It was one time." I shook my head.

"Dont let it happen again." He warned.

"Tuh." I scoffed. Who is he talking to like that?

"Everybody take a shot!" Kr yelled. I took one but I watched from across the seating area Tata offer Belle a shot.

He tried to pour it in her mouth and she smacked his hand making him almost drop the glass.

He laughed it off and tried to give her it again. Not taking a fuckin hint.

"Im good!" She yelled at him. He put his hand up and walked away finally. I thought about it for a second. Belle. B.

Turning down a shot? Thats not right. At all.

I stared at her till she locked eyes with me.

"You-?" I started before letting my eyes travel down to her stomach.

She smiled sheepishly and nodded. This bigger then what the fuck was going on.

"B get your ass over here right now." I yelled waving her over.

"Aye dont call my bitch like she's Kr." Tata let out. Kr turned the fuck around.

"You calling me pussy or sum shit?" He pushed Tata.

"If the panties fit." He shrugged. Tata stupid ass. Kr and him get to tussling but ian pay no mind to it.

B came over and sat down on my lap since Dee was all up in the way.

"When you find out?" I asked her. I put away my blunt. Ion wanna fuck up no chromosomes type shit.

"The night Kr got shot." She told me.

"Weren't you at the club that night?" I asked remembering her fit.

"Yeah but my ass threw up as soon as I went in. The smell got me." She explained.

"And you know i love the smell of liquor." She shook her head sadly.

"When you gon tell him?" I asked her. Im shocked he got caught up like that before Kr.

"Im scared." She sighed looking at Tata. I frowned at her words.

"Fa what? That nigga crazy bout you." I told her. If i know that nigga i know B is like his 2nd heart. He cant live without her no matter what the fuck he say.

"But a baby Jenn! A fuckin human!" She whined. I shrugged.

"Thats what a baby is B." I said sarcastically. She mushed my head making me laugh.

"I jus- ion know." She sighed. Her eyes fell down to her lap and she started picking at her nails.

I feel fa her nd shit but i know she got it. Her and Tata gon make good parents.

"Cmere." I let out pulling her into my chest into a hug. She hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

"Ay Jenn! Stop tryna steal my bitch!" Tata yelled drunk off his ass. I rolled my eyes and pulled her closer.

"She mine now nigga. You gon fight me bout her?" I asked. He frowned and took his shirt off tryna square up.

"Get active nigga." He put up his fist saying. I scoffed and let go of Belle. She got up and pulled Tata away by his shirt making me laugh.

I notice Kr nod his head over before going to his room in the bnb. I waited a minute before following him.

I opened his door and peeked inside. The room looked empty. But it was dark so i couldnt tell fr. The door pulled open wider and i felt an arm pull me in.

I aint no pussy or nun but my heart dead skipped a beat. But it was just Kr. Which made sense. It was his room.

"Ion know what the fuck you was doin." He laughed. I pushed him away still annoyed by him scaring me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I felt his lips touch mine hastily making me push him into the wall behind him.

I grabbed onto his shirt pulling him down to my level. I pulled away tryna not get too carried away.

"Sleep- we going to sleep." I told him. Nodding my head looking for him to nod his head back. He licked and bit his bottom lip with a cocky ass smile on his face.

I let him go and turned away from him.

Sleep Jenn. Just sleep.

-----