013

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

"That's crazy not gon lie." Belle shook her head once i told her about last week. It was a lot but i think we'll be able to work it out. We was at the mall eating at the food court. Nobody noticed it was me though so we was good for now.

"That nigga definitely got some screws loose." I told her.

"I'm still confused how yall gon make it work wit Angel. It's gon be a threesome type beat?" She asked eating the ice cream i bought us.

"Nah i doubt it, they can't fuckin stand each other." I laughed thinkin about the time they was muggin each other in the hall.

"Get them together and see the vibes." She explained. She was right. That was a good idea.

"Type shit, imma do that." I told her.

"Where's my thank you?" She pressed with a frown. I rolled my eyes and gave her what she was lookin for.

"Thank you for the idea B." She was happy when i said that and she smiled content. We threw away what we didn't want no more and walked around some.

"When yall gon tell my nigga, ion like lying to him." Belle whined.

"I don't know bro. What if he dont wanna fuck wit us no more." I told her truthfully. Thats my brother for real and ion wanna lose him.

"He not like that and you know it." She mugged. I agree, tata not judgmental at all but it's gonna be hard to tell him.

"You right." I sighed. We got outside the mall and immediately a bunch a mfs with cameras and questions pulled up in front of us.

"Not these niggas.." i rolled my eyes. I put all my bags in one hand and hold my other hand to her.

"B cmere." I motioned. She got closer and placed her hand in mine. I shouted some "nigga watch out." While moving through the crowd. We got to my car and I helped her put her bags in.

We get in the car next.

"This gon be taken outta proportion fr." Belle sighed angrily.

"Angel gon trip." I thought out loud. Kr will be fine. He know the vibes with Belle.

"She follow you on ig?" She asked.

"She didn't but my dumbass made her follow me the other day." I remember. I shouldn't have done that.

"Maybe nothing will show up on her timeline fr." I said tryna be hopeful. Maybe she not the jealous type. I doubt it.

"Yeah nigga you're done." Belle said laughing in my face. It made me let out a laugh too knowing she was right.

"Tata might beat my ass too." I let out.

"Nah i'll keep him away." Belle defended. We drove to her crib talking about anything and everything. She wasn't as bad as I thought she'd be. She just got a resting bitch face.

"Ight see you." I called out to her from the window as i dropped her off. She turned and waved to me.

"Bye Jenn!" She called out back. I watched and made sure she went inside before driving away.

I went back to the crib seeing that i finished all the shit i had to do today.

"Shaderoom all over yo ass." Kr laughed as soon as he seen me come in. I knew he wouldn't be mad. Now we gotta see Angel.

"Them niggas got me tight." I smacked my lips thinking about it. Kr was smokin a blunt while playin 2k. I went over and grabbed his blunt from his fingers and sitting down next to him.

"You alright if i tell Angel to pull up?" I asked takin a puff. Kr aint even look at me.

"Do what you want with your bitch. Ion give a fuck." He snapped. It made me wince a bit. Touchy there..

"Don't be like that Kr." I said blowin out the smoke. He ignored me and kept playin.

"Give her a chance you'll see." I tried convincing him. He still didnt even look my way. Now he pissin me off.

I snatch the controller out his hands making him kiss his teeth.

"Jenn gimmie my shit back." He yelled reaching out and tryna snatch it from me. I moved back in time making his miss.

"Yo im not playin wit you." He said seriously. He tried snatching it away again but i moved again. I laughed when he couldn't grab it and took another puff of the spliff.

I didnt see when he got up but when he did he tried grabbing the controller. I screamed and hid it under me. He ignored the attempt and tried reaching his hand under my legs.

He took his smoke back and put it out before putting his head under my arm and using his shoulder to lift me up.

"You did not need that controller that bad nigga." I said to his dramatic ass. He pinched my stomach and dropped me on the other couch.

He went to where i was sitting, picked up his controller and went back to his game. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I sat there mad for a good minute.

"Go invite your bitch before i change my mind." He muttered. His face was still fully focused on the screen so he probably didn't notice the big smile i had on my face.

I pulled out my phone and went straight to Angel. I texted her on messages.

Jenn😈
Pull up to the crib my heart

Angel😇
You miss me that bad

Jenn😈
If thats what gets you here then yeah

Angel😇
Alright send the address

Jenn😈
📍location
You want me to send you a uber

Angel😇
I got it. Thank you tho

Angel😇
It's just gonna be me and you right?

Angel😇
Jenn?

Angel😇
Hello?