007

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

After he whispered that we was fuckin later my heart dead skipped a beat. I smiled and walked to Tata and Belle. I sat down near them and i aint even get a chance to open my mouth before i hear an annoying ass voice.

"Murda b in the buildinggg!" I looked over at the 5'7 lightskin girl and struggled not to roll my eyes. She immediately came over and hugged me and Tata. Ignoring the fact that his shorty was right there.

"I know she fuckin lying." Belle snapped. Tata told her to chill knowing that's how Murda be.

I wasn't trippin till i seen her go over to KR. She sat her flat ass down on his lap. He was smokin his spiff and coughed mad hard when she landed on him.

"Ayo what the fuck." He said. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you my heart." She told him making me scoff. Kr chuckled in her face and tried to pry her arms off him but she wasn't lettin up.

"Yo ma chill, get off me ya heard." He laughed while she fought back. It was like they was play fightin.

"Nah i like it over here." She responded leaning into his chest and scotting up on his lap. So instead of sitting on his legs she was on top of his dick.

I raised my eyebrow at Kr as he made eye contact with me. I looked at them up and down before lookin away.

I leaned back into the couch and dug my hands in my pockets. This mf.

I looked everywhere else in the room but their directions and a cute brownskin girl was standing across the room on her phone. Yeah that get back a mf..

I stared at her a moment tryna figure out why she was here. She wasn't preforming or nun, she aint look like no groupie, and she wasn't drinking or smoking.

She finally looked up from her phone and we made eye contact. I expected her to look away but she didn't, i like that. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I bit my bottom lip before nodding my head over. Gesturing her to come over. She pointed at herself and i nodded laughin a little.

She motioned "where do i sit" and i patted my hand on my lap. She thought a about it for a moment.

Then she walked her tiny ass over. There really wasn't no space on the couch for her but my lap. She sat down and wrapped my arm around her waist steadying her.

"Whats up wit you Ma, what you doing back here?" I asked her. My dumbass accidentally glanced at Kr and i could see him over there lookin pissed. That nigga got no right.

"My friend told me to come but ion see her. I think she in the back fuckin your security." She cupped her mouth and whispered the second sentence. Shit was mad cute. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Did you like the show?" I asked her again.

"Yeah but i'll be honest it was my first time hearing 41." She told truthfully. She making me like her more and more.

"You jackin us?"

"Yall cool or whatever." She responded playfully. I mushed my head in her shoulder and laughed.

"Thats it."

"I gotta listen to yall more before i give u a response." She said.

"Mhm thats valid. But lemme get yo number so you can tell me what you think." I told her pulling out my phone. Again my eyes wandered towards Kr but this time his eyes was dark as fuck and Murda B was no where to be seen.

"You don't care what i think." The girl told me.

"Word to my deads i do." I responded. I opened my phone to the keypad and let her put her number in.

She gave me the phone back and i read the name.

"Angel. Ah that's fire." I told her. I clicked save and put my phone away in my pocket.

"Thank you my mom actually-" She started to explained her back story but a loud crash was heard in the room. Kr done flipped over a table with hella bottles on it. My eyes got big for a second before i let them go neutral. What a big ass baby.

Kr stormed out the room with no explanation. Everyone in the room was too shocked to even say anything.

"I gotta go Angel. But I'll be fuckin wit you alright." I told her rubbing her knee softly. She nodded and got off my lap. I gave her a lil side hug before going out the same way Kr the big baby went.

His long lanky ass shadow was walkin to the car. He opened the door and got in. I rolled my eyed and calmly walked over knowing damn well he wouldn't leave me here.

I opened the passenger seat and got in the car.

"Jenn you dead-"

"Shut the fuck up and drive nigga." I cut him off. I didn't even look over to see his reaction. But i felt the car back out.

He keep trying me like im not like that fr but im boutta show him.