002

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

Jenn done sucked a nigga up. And I'm lowkey jackin it. She still a girl and all.

She looked like she was questioning everything that just happened. I looked at her lip's remembering that they was just on my dick 2 minutes ago. We was in the crib so she had on her lil psd set on with some basketball shorts.

I caught myself lookin at her chest which ain't never happened before. For some reason I aint done. I want more from her.

"So whats up." I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. I smacked my lips and took a hit out the smoke. Yeah I'm finishing this.

I put the blunt down and turned to her. "Lemme eat it." I told her. Her eyes got big and she chuckled. Oh she think I'm just chattin.

"I'm deadass. Cmon."

"No nigga." She told me. I scoffed and pushed her to a laying position on the couch. She think i'm playin.

"KR you can't." She tried it. I hover over her and look down.

"Why the fuck not." I asked moving closer to her face. I searched her eyes for a reason. When she noticed she turned her head to side away from me.

"I'm not one of those bitches.." She mumbled still not looking at me.

"Fuck is you talkin about."

"It dont look like what you used to." She let out. Oh she got hair down there. I laughed a lil and moved her face to look at me again.

"I'm not a lil ass boy Jenn I could handle that." I assured her. She looked at me looking like she not believing me. But she right though ion usually eat it at all let alone without it being bare.

I hooked my hands on the band of her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties. I dropped em and spread her legs up. Yeah Jenn def got that WAP shit was glistening.

I aint never thought id be doing ts but when I seen ha pussy i aint had no choice. I leaned down and kissed it. I teased her a little getting my lick back before licking her clit.

My tongue moved up and down left right everything. Jenn held onto my head and pushed my head down. I went harder and faster. She grabbed my hair and started pullin.

She moaned mad cute making me wanna keep going to hear it again. I dipped my tongue into her hole making her flinch a bit.

"KR move I'm boutta cum-" she said. Her voice was all shaking as so was her legs. I kept going and grabbed her hand that was tryna stop me.

I lift her up a bit to get better access and she was dead moaning like crazy. I felt her twitching and she let out a loud ass moan letting me know she was cumming.

"Oh shit.."

I lapped up everything even when she was pushing me away. I lifted my head up and looked at her slumped body. She looked mad fuckable. But thats gang I can't do that.

"Shit was trashh." She clowned me.

"Yeah you was all like "kr move i'm boutta-"" I mocked her sounding like her. She hit me in my shit cutting me off.

I laughed it off knowing that she lying. She know she want me to eat it again.

Fuck my dick was hard again. I let out a frustrated ass groan. Jenn noticed and she giggled. Not gon lie it was cute as fuck. Braces out and shit.

"Niggas aint never satisfied." She said.

"It aint even my fault fr." I sighed rubbing my hand down my face. I look at my dick standing up staring at me and i aint jerking my shit with my hand so we gettin this handled.

"Yeah okay nigga." Jenn replied.

"We gon see this through?" I asked real talk. She sat up and nodded. She slid over my way.

"This not gon change us right gang." She asked.

"Right." I told her. This ain't nun serious. Shit just happened fr. Like nature and shit.

"This the only time you seeing me like this." Jenn mumbled before taking off her sport bra. Her lil ass tiddies came out making my face light up. I aint said nothing but i wanted to grab em so bad instead i grabbed her hand and helped her over my lap.

Not gon lie jenn got a lil fine ass body. Them bitches she be fuckin lucky as fuck. She look mad good.

She was on top of me and she grabbed my dick tryna put it in.

"You think you can do it yourself?" I asked her. She scoffed in my face.

"Why wouldnt I be? You aint that big." She said cocky as fuck. I looked her struggling and let it be leaning back and just watched.

"Okay go head." I told ha dumbass. She finally got my tip in but she was going down mad slow. I grabbed her hips and pushed myself inside her.

"Ahh-" She moaned. I lifted her up and let her fall down on my dick a couple times to get her used to it. She held onto my shoulder and kept ha eyes closed. I let her go and she started moving on her own. Her tiddies was all in my face i had no choice but to put that shi in my mouth.

"KR!" She gasped.

I held onto her body and pushed her closer into my mouth. I know she like ts. I switched between both of her tiddies before letting em go. They def gon hurt her tomorrow.

My hands went back to her hips and i started pounding into her shit. She put her hand on my chest and tried to push me away.

"Nah take ts. All that talk." I smacked her hand away and kept going. I watched her bounce her mouth wide open feeling me all deep inside her.

I could tell she was boutta nut she kept going. She started grinding against me and shit before she finally came. She slumped against my body and let out deep breaths.

"We not done.." I whispered in her ear making her shiver before i lifted us up. She let out a little ass scream and held onto me tight. I walked up to my room and slammed her against the wall.

We did it everywhere in that room. We was outta breath like some fat kids after running a mile.

She was in my arms and shit before she moved out of my hold. "I ain't never been little spoon and i'm not starting today nigga. So either get in my arms or get out cause i'm not leaving out this bed."

" Yo lil bird chest gon hurt in the morning. But since you wanna be difficult." I laughed and scooted up into her arms.

It was weird as fuck being little spoon but ian mind it. Her short ass still has her leg over my body though.

"Nobody told you to have a big ass head." She pressed.

I aint respond to her petty ass and closed my eyes. Not Jenn pussy puttin a real nigga to sleep.